What should I do if my coupon code isn’t working?
You may have extra time. Many coupons expiring in 2021 have been extended, even if they've already expired. Now you’ve got until 31 December 2021 to use them. Review your coupons to see if any of yours have been extended.
Double-check to make sure you’re using the right code. If it’s still not working, keep these things in mind:
- If a coupon has expired, there’s no way to reactivate it.
- Only one coupon can be used per reservation.
- A coupon can only be used once. If you cancel a reservation that was booked using a coupon, the coupon is no longer valid.
- For reservations of 28 nights or more, if you choose a payment plan when you book, a coupon will reduce the total price and the amount will be split across payments.
- Only coupons issued by Airbnb are accepted.
- If you use less than the full amount of a coupon, any unused discount amount will be forfeited.
- Coupons can't be applied to a reservation you've made in the past.
- Only the person who received a coupon can use it on Airbnb. There’s no way to transfer a coupon to someone else.
- Coupons can only be used for the type of booking they were issued for. For example, if a coupon can only be used toward a stay, then it can't be used toward an experience, or for anything else on Airbnb.
- If a reservation booked with a coupon is altered later on, you'll need to pay the difference with your payment method, or, if the alteration results in a refund, we'll credit your payment method with the difference. However, you won't receive a refund for the coupon amount, and the coupon won't be able to be used again.
- A coupon may have specific limitations; see the Terms & Conditions distributed with the coupon for details.