Why didn't I get my email notification?
If you didn’t receive an email notification from us, there are a few different steps you can try to figure out the issue.
Make sure your email address is correct
We might be sending emails to an old or incorrect email address. To find or change the email address associated with your account, log in to your Airbnb account from a desktop computer and follow the steps below:
- Go to Edit Profile.
- Search for the Email Address field. Make sure your address is correct.
- If it’s incorrect, add the correct address, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Check your email notification settings
We'll only send the emails you tell us you want. To check your email notification settings, log in to your Airbnb account from a desktop computer and follow the steps below:
- Go to your Notification Settings.
- Search for the 'Email Settings' field. Make sure you’ve chosen the email types you want to receive.
- After adding or removing ticks from the right boxes, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Search all messages in your email inbox
Sometimes emails can get lost in your inbox. In your email account, search for terms like 'Airbnb', 'reservation', verification', or other words related to the email you're searching for.
Check your spam and other email filters
It's possible your email provider mistakenly sent our messages to your spam or junk folder. To avoid this:
- Remove Airbnb messages from your spam list
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your personal email address book
If you have other filters or routing rules in your email account that may have sorted Airbnb emails elsewhere, be sure to check those, too.
Check for issues with your email service provider
Depending on your provider, emails can take up to a few hours to be delivered. If undelivered or delayed emails continue to be an issue, check with your provider to check if there are any configuration issues or problems with their network that might be affecting your account.