How do I confirm that guests can find my listing on the Airbnb site?
You can check if your listing is showing up in search results by reviewing the number of views your listing has in your listing’s stats. You can also find out how your listing appears in search results by searching for it yourself.
Check your listing's views
You can confirm if your listing is showing up in search results by checking the number of views your listing has:
- Go to Performance
- Go to Conversion and click Views to check how many times your listing was viewed (you'll have the option to choose your time range)
Search for your listing
You can also find out how your listing appears in search results by searching for it yourself. Keep in mind that each guest will get different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria. If there is a large number of search results for your area, you may need to use more specific filters in order for your listing to appear in the results.
- Enter the location of your listing
- Select dates that you’ve confirmed are available and that fit within your calendar settings and requirements
- Select the number of guests that your listing can accommodate and click Search
- On the results page, use search filters to narrow down to a set of listings so you can easily find your own
Keep in mind that the location pins on the map are approximate so that people don’t know exactly where a listing is until they have confirmed a reservation.