Rustic mid-century villa at Trailhead Lodge
9 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Find the amenities of a slopeside condo in the luxury of a private house at Wildhorse Chalet. This brand-new Steamboat Springs vacation rental offers guests access to a range of shared features at Trailhead Lodge, from a fitness room to a seasonal shuttle. A layout designed for entertaining and three suite-style bedrooms welcome groups of up to nine friends or family members.
Your holiday at Wildhorse Chalet includes a complimentary shuttle during ski season as well as access to the shared heated outdoor pool, sauna, recreation room and more at nearby Trailhead Lodge. Leave gear in the shared area with ski storage and head back to the villa for a soak in its hot tub or a relaxing evening of TV and Wi-Fi. In the summer, cook and entertain on a deck with a barbecue and al-fresco dining area.
This sleek, modern chalet features both an open-concept main floor great room and a lower-level family room, letting you gather as a whole group or send the kids downstairs to enjoy a movie on their own. On the main floor, the cozy sitting area is laid out around a stacked-stone fireplace, the dining area seats eight, and a breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen lets you chat with the cook. The family room includes a flat-screen TV and DVD player, plus access to the hot tub patio.
Each of the three bedrooms at Wildhorse Chalet has an en-suite bathroom. There are two with king beds, including a master suite with its own balcony, and one with a queen bed, twin bunk bed and trundle bed that’s great for a group of kids or parents traveling with children.
Though it is a stand-alone home, this Colorado villa’s location rivals that of any condo. It’s a 5-minute drive or less to Steamboat Ski Resort, the well-stocked City Market and, during the summer, Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course. Find one-of-a-kind boutiques and a range of dining options in downtown Steamboat Springs, and don’t miss a visit to the family-friendly waters of Steamboat Springs Old Town or the honeymoon-worthy rock pools at Strawberry Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Twin size bunk bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- Shared access to ski storage
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
SHARED ACCESS TO TRAILHEAD LODGE AMENITIES
- Heated pool
- Rec room
- Pool table
STAFF & SERVICES
- Shuttle service (winter only)
- Mid week cleaning (6+ night rentals only)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- In residence catering
Points of Interest
- 3 minute drive to City Market
- 5 minute drive to Rollingstone Ranch Golf Course
- 6 minute drive to Steamboat Springs Old Town
- 9.8 miles to Strawberry Park Natural Hot Springs
- 4 minute drive to Steamboat Ski Resort
- 6.1 miles to Steamboat Springs Airport (SBS)
- 27 miles to Yampa Valley Regional Airport (HDN)
- 176 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 4 more
Steamboat Springs, CO
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.