Tropical wonderland with private waterfall and slide
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
_ The Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows are closed for renovations until November 2019. Please contact a Villa Specialist for more details. _
A true tropical paradise set amid secluded grounds on the Mauna Lani Resort, Hale Lalama is one of the finest Big Island vacation rentals available. With room for up to 12 guests, it’s perfect for large groups or families to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a beautiful environment.
You’ll love the magnificent pool area, with its private resort-style saltwater pool, eight-person spa, water slide, diving board and waterfall. Sit back and relax on the palm-fringed terrace’s comfortable sun loungers – later in the day, take in the amazing Hawaiian sunsets. There’s a barbecue and alfresco dining facilities, and the property is surrounded by lush lawns and gardens.
The upscale decor and luxurious features continue throughout the spacious interior. There’s great attention to detail, from the attractive furnishings and colorful artwork to the superbly equipped modern kitchen. Recreational facilities include a media room, and music and video libraries.
Sleep in air-conditioned comfort in each of the six well-appointed bedrooms, all located on the ground floor. Every bedroom is provided with its own superb ensuite bathroom equipped with both a shower and a large jetted bath.
The shops, restaurants and activities of Mauna Lani Resort are only minutes away, as are the resorts’ world-class golf courses. Whale-watching is a major attraction along the coast during the winter months, or ask your concierge about local surfing, kayaking and other water sports.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
HAWAII TAX ID #: EIN: 46-1793506
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone jetted bathtub, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Double Murphy bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Air conditioning, Television
- Spare room: Queen size bed, Access to hall bathroom, Air conditioning, Lanai
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Air conditioning
- Cable/Satellite Television
- Media room
- Salt water pool
- Water slide
- Diving board
- Outdoor shower
- Covered lanai
- Mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Manager (Monday - Sunday, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car rental
- Airport transfers
- Mid-week cleaning service
- Mandatory final cleaning fee
- Weddings and social events
Points of Interest
- 2 minute drive to Kalahuipua'a Historic Park
- 3 minute drive to Francis H. I'i Brown South Course
- 6 minute drive to Puako Petrogluph Park
- 5 minute drive to Mauna Lani Beach Club
- 5 minute drive to 49 Black Sand Beach
- 22 miles to Kona International Airport (KOA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Big Island, HI
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.