Playa Vista Oceanfront
13 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Please note that the rates listed are weekend rates, please inquire with your Villa Specialist for weekly rates.
Situated right on the dividing line between Windansea Beach and Marine Street Beach, this oceanfront, beach-access villa has the perfect location for making the most of your West Coast vacation. Minutes from the town of La Jolla, Seaport Village, and downtown San Diego, you'll be close enough to so many of California's world-famous attractions without sacrificing any of the privacy you desire. With five en-suite bedrooms, Playa Vista is perfect for a family vacation, a golf trip, or a sun-kissed retreat with friends and colleagues.
Open Playa Vista's living room doors and the open-concept interior floods with fresh ocean breeze and natural sunlight. The spacious living room features vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams and a relaxing color scheme. Comfortable furniture and ocean-inspired decor fill the interior space, completing the luxury beach house ambiance. Each bedroom has outdoor access, either by way of a balcony or an oping to the terrace.
Playa Vista's oceanfront terrace is the perfect setting for enjoying a morning coffee, the sunset, and a starry sky. Back inside, the fully equipped kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its stainless steel appliances and functional layout. At dinner, you'll have to choose between the formal dining area inside or the alfresco set on the terrace; both are great choices. There's also a refreshing swimming pool in the courtyard, a spa, and barbecue outside. And, Playa Vista comes with Wi-Fi, television, a gas fireplace, and air conditioning.
Beachfront in San Diego is easy to find. With several public beaches within a few miles and your own private beach access, you won't have any trouble finding a great surf spot, calm swimming waters, or a sandy spot to work on your tan. If you're traveling with a golf aficionado, Torrey Pines Golf Course is under ten miles from Playa Vista, and its scenic landscape will challenge even the most seasoned golfers. And, the San Diego Zoo is perfect if your traveling with children.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Jetted tub, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Terrace
- Bedroom 5: Twin-over-double bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Balcony
- Additional bedding - Living room: Sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Pacific Ocean
- Direct beach access
- Swimming pool - Heating at extra cost (Upon request)
- Spa - Heating at extra cost (Upon request)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Town of La Jolla
- 9 minute drive to Soledad Park
- 10 minute drive to San Diego-La Jolla Underwater Park
- 5.1 miles to Belmont Park
- 6.9 miles to Torrey Pines Golf Course
- 11.2 miles to Old Town San Diego
- 14.2 miles to Gaslamp Quarter
- 14.4 miles to Seaport Village
- 15.0 miles to Harbor Island Park
- 15.7 miles to San Diego Zoo
- 9 minute walk to Windansea Beach
- 9 minute drive to La Jolla Cove
- 2.8 miles to La Jolla Shores Beach
- 4.4 miles to Pacific Beach
- 19.0 miles to Coronado Island
- 13.9 miles to San Diego International Airport (SAN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 5 more
San Diego, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.