10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Just a short walk from Park City’s historic Main Street and its Town Chairlift, this luxurious alpine home’s prime location will allow you to enjoy everything Park City has to offer with exceptional ease. With true ski-in/ski-out access, all the hassle of travel and timing are taken out of the equation, leaving you with the freedom to come and go as you please, and hit the slopes before the majority of other skiers in the area, as only a few vacation homes feature this level of access.
Built from wood and stone, this elegant ski lodge has that warm and comfortable atmosphere you’re hoping for after a long day on the slopes. Leather furniture, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and rustic chandeliers complete the sophisticated mountain ambiance. All you have to do is get a fire going, and the mood is set. At mealtime, you’ll love the fully equipped kitchen, formal dining area for eight, and wet bar. After, head outside for a cup of hot chocolate on the heated terrace, perfect for year-round entertaining.
Whether you’re planning a quiet night in, or a social gathering, Mountain Masterpiece has everything you’ll need. Inside, there’s Wi-Fi, television, a stereo system, washer/dryer, fireplace, and an elevator. Outside, there’s a relaxing hot tub, fire pit, barbecue, and plenty of outdoor furniture.
Park City Mountain features over three-hundred ski runs and forty ski lifts, so you’ll have lots to explore. If you’re hungry for more, Deer Valley resort is only five minutes away. Nearby, on Main Street, you’ll find lots of great cafes, restaurants, boutique shops, and a vibrant nightlife scene. Travel a little further, and you can visit Salt Lake City, one of the most famous ski towns with all the amenities of a major city. And, if there’s a golfer in the group, most of the resorts in the area have scenic, challenging golf courses.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Fireplace, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 4 - Bottom Floor with Private Entrance: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Fireplace, Television, Kitchenette
- Bedroom 5 - Office: Queen size bed, Shared access to full bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Wet bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Gas fireplace
- Stereo system
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Heated terrace
- Hot tub
- Outdoor furniture
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 4 minute walk to Historic Main Street's shopping and restaurants
- 5 minute walk to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 5 minute drive to Park City Institute
- 5 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Eccles Center
- 4.9 miles to Park City Ice Arena and Sports Complex
- 8.2 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 33 miles to Salt Lake City
- Ski-in/Ski-out access to Town Lift chairlift Park City Mountain Resort
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 7 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 4.9 miles to Canyons Village at Park City
- 36 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 3 more
Park City, UT
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.