Sleek contemporary design above Lake Wakatipu
6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 2 baths
Lake, mountains and sky are on full display at Fifteen. Seen through the windows of this sleek contemporary estate, the scenery fills the open-plan living spaces, forming an unforgettable backdrop to a stay with friends or family. And if you’d like to get out and explore the panoramas up close, you’ll find that the villa’s Aspen Grove setting is only minutes from downtown Queenstown, golf and skiing.
Beautifully appointed outdoor living spaces with sitting and dining areas, a barbecue, a fire pit and a heated hot tub invite you to savor the fresh air. On cooler evenings, set the mood with the indoor sound system, cozy up to the fireplace or a favorite show on TV, or share the best snaps of your holiday via Wi-Fi.
Clean lines, nearly wall-to-wall windows and an open plan give Fifteen an air of decidedly contemporary luxury. Both the living room and the fully equipped kitchen open to lake views on one side and outdoor living areas on the other, giving them a breezy, laid-back feel. But alongside the relaxed layout are classic modern pieces, from the Eames lounger by the fireplace and upholstered dining chairs to the flat-fronted kitchen cabinets.
The master suite at this South Island vacation rental has a king bed and a private en-suite bathroom. The other two bedrooms each have queen beds and share a Jack and Jill bathroom. All three, however, are well appointed with luxe linens and feature gorgeous lake and mountain views.
Whether you’re in New Zealand with family, friends or on honeymoon, you’ll find plenty to see and do around Fifteen. The villa is about a 10-minute drive or less from shopping and dining in central Queenstown, plus attractions ranging from the serene botanical gardens to the yacht club and casino. Golf is also a short drive away, as are the ski areas of Coronet Peak and The Remarkables.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Lake & Mountain peaks view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lake & Mountain peaks view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Jack & Jill bathroom shared with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Lake & Mountain peaks view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Espresso machine
- Lounge area
- Sound system
- Television - Sky TV
- IPod docking station
- Heating system
- Security system
- View of Lake Wakatipu & The Remarkables mountain peaks
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Lounge area
- Fire pit
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
Points of Interest
- 6 minute drive to Skycity Casino & Queenstown shops, restaurants & nightlife
- 7 minute drive to Skyline Queenstown & Wakatipu Yacht Club
- 11 minute drive to Queenstown Gardens
- 7 minute drive to Remarkable Golf Tours
- 19 km to Queenstown Golf Course
- 19 km to Coronet Peak Ski Area
- 27 km to The Remarkables Ski Area
- 11 km to Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 3 more
Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
16 min drive
Remarkable Golf Tours
7 min drive
Queenstown Golf Course
27 min drive
Coronet Peak Ski Area
27 min drive
The Remarkables Ski Area
42 min drive
Points of Interest
Skyline Queenstown gondola
6 min drive
8 min drive
9 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.