12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
The charm and natural beauty of old Sardinia meet modern Italian style at Villa Anna. Set on Pantogia Hill, just minutes from Porto Cervo, the new four-bedroom villa has spectacular views of Pevero Bay and equally stunning interiors. Make this luxury vacation rental the setting for a week of family time in the Mediterranean sun, or your destination for an intimate honeymoon by the sea.
Tucked into a landscape dotted with olive groves and native herbs, Villa Anna has something to delight each of the senses. Open the electronic gate and descend the quaint stone drive, then step between the low, red-roofed buildings to an expansive terrace with an infinity pool and lounge chairs overlooking the sea. There’s a secluded terrace with a sitting area for lazy afternoons, and a covered exercise area for more active ones. Take advantage of the location and prepare local specialties at the outdoor kitchen or enjoy one prepared by your chef, which has everything from a barbecue to a wood-fired pizza oven. If you’ve come to Italy to simply relax, the villa’s relaxation room with massage table and sauna make it easy.
Whitewashed walls, organic shapes and textures, and a touch of whimsy give Villa Anna a breezy yet sophisticated feel. Slide open the huge glass doors in the living room to connect the space to the outdoor dining area and enjoy the breeze while stretching out on the weathered lounge or one of the tailored, tufted white sofas. Mirrored coffee tables add a hint of glam, and a mermaid sculpture over the fireplace is a playful touch. Enjoy a view of the sea with your meal at the farmhouse-style dining table, and find everything you need at your disposal in the fully equipped modern kitchen.
En-suite bathrooms and relaxed decor make each of the bedrooms at Villa Anna a private retreat. The master suite has a queen bed, fireplace and balcony; two bedrooms have double beds and one bedroom, perfect for kids, has two twin beds and a terrace. Trompe l’oeil paintings, mirrored nightstands and exposed ceiling beams add charm and character to the bedrooms, while intricate tile and stonework give the bathrooms spa-worthy appeal.
Though Villa Anna feels like its own world, it’s just 5 minutes from the bustling seaside resort town of Porto Cervo. Plan to spend a morning or two at Phi Beach, about 4 km away, and take time to explore the historic town of Olbia, a 26 km drive from the villa. At the end of your holiday, catch a flight back to the real world from Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 36 km from Villa Anna.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Bidet, Fireplace, Televison, Vanity, Air-conditioning, Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Air-conditioning, Private balcony with outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Desk, Air-conditioning, Direct access to pool area
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Television, Lounge area, Air-conditioning, Private balcony
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air-conditioning
- Extra Room: Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Private balcony, Connected to bedroom 4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Kitchen television
- Formal dining area
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Relaxation room
- Massage table
- Electronic gate
- Infinity pool
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Ice maker
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef service
- Housekeeping - 6 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Property manager
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Porto Cervo Center
- 26 km to Historic town of Olbia
- 4 km to Phi Beach
- 36 km to Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 7 more
Porto Cervo, Italy
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.