Modern slopeside suite near lively Teton Village
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Please note that the above photos depict a representative rental property. Though the views, furniture and bedroom configuration may vary from unit to unit, quality is guaranteed. Please enquire for more information.
Get the sophistication of an urban retreat, the comforts of a private home and an incredible slopeside location at Jackson Hole Resort at Caldera Taupo. This beautifully designed vacation rental is part of the exclusive Caldera House, which offers the amenities of a luxury boutique hotel to guests of its eight suites. With four bedrooms, the Taupo suite is just the right size for a stay with extended family or a ski holiday with friends.
The villa opens to its own balcony with al-fresco dining for six, a hot tub and a firepit. Or unwind inside after a day on the slopes with the help of the media room, Apple TV, sound system, Wi-Fi, fireplace and wine fridge.
The interiors of Caldera Taupo, designed by Commune, use rich, earthy tones, modernist silhouettes and luxe natural materials in the open-concept great room for a sleek yet inviting feel. A pair of sofas is a welcoming place to stretch out in front of the fireplace, and there’s seating for ten around the mid-century-inspired dining table. More seating awaits at the breakfast bar in the fully equipped Boffi kitchen.
The villa has three bedrooms with king beds, including a honeymoon-worthy master suite with its own fireplace and balcony. The fourth bedroom has three twin bunk beds. All four bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and the same mix of warm wood and saturated tones that make the common living areas so appealing.
Guests of Caldera House enjoy ski-in access to the property from Jackson Hole Resort. The complex is just a 1-minute walk from the resort’s aerial tram and a 2-minute walk from shopping and dining in Teton Village. While you’re in Wyoming, it’s well worth making the drive to Grand Teton National Park or the south entrance of Yellowstone National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Three twin size bunk beds, Ensuite bathroomwith stand-alone rain shower, Television
- Bedroom 4 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Steam Shower, Fireplace, Television, Private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Wet bar
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sound system
- Apple TV
- Air conditioning (Central)
- Heating (Central)
- Media room
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Fire pit
SHARED ACCESS TO CALDERA HOUSE AMENITIES
- Fitness center
- Heated outdoor pool
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 minute walk to Teton Village
- 4 minute drive to Shooting Star Golf Course
- 4.6 miles to Aspen Market
- 12 miles to Town of Jackson
- 17 miles to Grand Teton National Park
- 18 miles to Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club
- 44 miles to Granite Hot Springs & Camp
- 54 miles to Yellowstone National Park South Entrance
- Ski-in from Jackson Hole Resort
- 1 minute walk to Aerial Tram at Jackson Hole Resort
- 21 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.