Italian-style hilltop mansion on 220 acres
18 guests · 7 bedrooms · 8.5 baths
Find Italian-style luxury nestled into the dramatic landscape of the Colorado mountains at Il Podere. This hilltop retreat, whose name translates to “the farm,” sits on 220 private acres of Vail Valley land—but is still less than a 20-minute drive from Beaver Creek Village. Seven bedrooms and a range of amenities make this vacation rental an ideal destination for a family reunion or a milestone celebration with friends.
A wealth of amenities means this so-called farm feels more like your own resort. Outside, you’ll find a heated pool and hot tub, a tennis court, a barbecue and a furnished terrace. Inside, there’s a home theater, wet bar, pool table, TV and Wi-Fi, as well as a wellness area with an exercise room, basketball court and sauna.
The villa’s sumptuous interiors only add to its charms. Details such as exposed wood beams, stone walls and ornate fireplace surrounds evoke the architecture of traditional Tuscan estates, but plush area rugs and plump sofas add a measure of modern comfort. Turn out gourmet meals from the fully equipped kitchen, which has its own wood-burning pizza oven, to serve at the dining area for ten.
There are two master suites in the villa’s main house, each one a honeymoon-worthy haven with a king bed, fireplace and jetted tub. In the guest house, there are four bedrooms with queen beds and one bedroom with two twin-over-double bunk beds. All seven bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
It would be easy to spend your whole holiday relaxing at Il Podere—but it’s not hard to explore the area, either. The property is less than a 30-minute drive from skiing at Vail and Beaver Creek, plus shopping and dining in the towns of Edwards and Avon. If you’ll be visiting during the summer, the Beaver Creek and EagleVail golf courses are both within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower and bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Fireplace, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet, Fireplace, Private balcony
Guest house - Living area, Television, Kitchen, Fireplace
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television,
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Shared balcony with Bedroom 6
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Dual vanity, Television, Shared balcony with Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 7: Two twin over double bunk beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wood-burning pizza oven
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Home theater
- Pool table
- Wet bar
- Exercise room
- Basketball court
- Iron/Ironing board
- Pool - Available in the summer only - Heating is included
- Hot tub - Heating included
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Covered terrace
- Tennis court
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest:
- 12 miles to Town of Avon with restaurant & shops
- 13 miles to Beaver Creek Golf Club
- 13 miles to Beaver Creek Village
- 14 miles to EagleVail Golf Club
- 21 miles to Vail Village
- 22 miles to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens
- 23 miles to Vail Golf Club
- 13 miles to Beaver Creek Ski Area
- 20 miles to Lionshead Village
- 22 miles to Vail Ski Resort
- 41 miles to Copper Mountain
- 24 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 87 miles to Aspen-Pitkin County Airport (ASE)
- 140 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.