Old World decadence in the Outpost Estates
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
This palatial villa is situated in the Outpost Estates enclave of Hollywood Hills. Blending Old World grandeur with modern Los Angeles style, the 9,000-square-foot home features panoramic vistas and extraordinary, resort-style amenities, including a deluxe pool terrace, a private spa, and two superb kitchens. Five exquisite bedroom suites—all with king or queen beds and ensuite bathrooms—accommodate families and groups of friends up to ten in size.
The estate includes over 2,000 square feet of terraces and balconies with breathtaking views of the Hollywood Hills. A beautiful twin staircase descends from the upper balcony to the swimming pool, where plentiful lounge chairs beckon you into the Pacific sun. Multiple cabanas cast cool shade for afternoon drinks or refreshing workouts, and the superbly appointed bar and kitchen are ideal for concocting gourmet delights. Enchanting lighting and fire features inspire nighttime festivities under the starry sky.
The main interior living areas occupy the middle level of this three-story home. From the entrance foyer, columned thresholds lead into a spacious salon, with French doors opening to the expansive balcony. To one side is a gorgeous interior dining room; to the other, a fully equipped kitchen with quartz countertops, an ample island, and top-of-the-line appliances including a Morice oven. The kitchen opens to a lovely den with a fireplace of hand-painted stone. The villa's home theater with projector screen will delight every film buff, while the rejuvenating spa includes a sauna and steam room. Throughout the villa, radiant white walls harmonize with natural wood accents, mid-century modern furnishings, superb contemporary artwork, and touches of antique elegance.
The master suite includes a sumptuous king bed facing a fireplace and large, flat-screen TV. French doors open to the inspiring balcony, and there is a desk for work or study. The ensuite bathroom of stunning marble features a dual vanity, walk-in shower, and soaking tub. There are two guest suites with king beds and two with queens; all are beautifully furnished and include ensuite bathrooms.
The gated estate features a spacious granite driveway and motor court. From this lofty perch, numerous attractions including the Hollywood Bowl, the Grove, and Griffith Observatory are within easy reach.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - King: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone Rain & Steam shower, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Air conditioning
- Steam room
- Sound System
- Washer/ Dryer
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor exercise room
- Security Cameras
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.8 miles to Hollywood
- 3.0 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 3.0 miles to Universal Studios
- 4.1 miles to The Grove
- 5.7 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 6 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 7.1 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 7.3 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 13.8 miles to The Getty Center
- 16.5 miles to Venice Canals
- 19.2 miles to Topanga State Park
- 34.1 miles to Disneyland
- 13.8 miles to Venice Beach
- 14.5 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 35.4 miles to Malibu Pier
- 10.5 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 15.5 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
- 25.0 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 1 more
+ 2 more
Los Angeles, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.