16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 8 baths
Chalet Black Pearl is a beautiful mountain villa in the Jardin Alpin area of Courchevel 1850, part of the Courcheval ski resort within the famous Trois Vallées of the French Alps. Named for its distinctive black facades and interior ceilings, the 1,350-square-meter home is virtually a resort unto itself, featuring an extraordinary indoor swimming pool, high-end private spa facilities, and superb amenities for cooking, dining, and entertainment. Eight bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and various bedding arrangements—including two master suites—accommodate up to sixteen guests. Your vacation rental includes housekeeping and chef or butler services at select times of year, while other deluxe services are available at extra cost.
With inspiring mountain views, the villa's main living area blends the charm of an alpine lodge with exquisite modern comforts. Vaulted ceilings with exposed wood beams extend above the spacious lounge areas and gorgeous dining table for twelve. Doors open directly to a terrace, where an alfresco dining table welcomes summer meals. The superb kitchen is fully equipped for the culinary specialists in your party or a private chef.
The separate entertainment room offers a distinctive ambiance, with low, coffered ceilings, a piano, a full bar, and a stylish cocktail lounge. This space flows gracefully into the well-appointed game parlor. For nighttime entertainment, the cavernous home cinema is a film buff's dream.
The home's pièce de résistance is the private spa, occupying an entire floor of the chalet. Refresh yourself in the Hammam and sauna, and plunge into the fourteen-meter swimming pool. Work on your tan in the UV cabine, and treat yourself to an exquisite massage. Additional villa features include an elevator, kid-friendly play area, and ski storage room.
Each of the two master suites features a king bed, fireplace, outdoor living area, lounge, and deluxe ensuite bathroom (one with shower and tub, one with shower and jetted tub). All of the guestrooms feature ensuite bathrooms and king or double beds.
Black Pearl offers a lovely balance of seclusion and convenience at Courchevel 1850, within walking distance of the slopeside Hotel Les Airelles and a short drive from the resort's main lifts.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & jetted bathtub, Walk-in closet, Living room space, Television, Safe, Ethanol fireplace, Private Balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Living room space, Television, Safe, Ethanol fireplace, View of Mountain, Desk, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Dual vanity, Lounge space
- Bedroom 7: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 8: Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 9 - Staff Quarters : 2 Twin size beds, Bathroom with stand-alone shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Professional kitchen
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 15
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Wood fireplace
- Wine Cellar
- Wet bar
- Bar & Billiard room
- Club area
- Exercise room
- Massage room
- Tanning bed
- Sound system
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Ski room with storage
- Alfresco dining
- Outdoor lounge area
- View of Mountains
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping - 6hrs per day
- Chef Services - December 21st - March 31st
- Butler services - December 21st - March 31st
- Van with driver -December 21st - March 31st
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 1.5 km drive to Bellecôte
- 6.7 km drive to Courchevel
- 87.7 km drive to Megève
- 3.1 km to Ski lifts
- 19.9 km drive to Méribel ski
- 4.4 km drive to Altiport Courchevel (CVF)
- 188 km drive to Geneva Airport (GVA)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.