17th-century olive farm amid lush coastal gardens
18 guests · 9 bedrooms · 11 baths
Sink into the quiet of the countryside and the rhythm of long-standing traditions at Son Salas. This one-of-a-kind Mallorca vacation rental was originally built in the 17th century as an olive-oil farm. After a thoughtful restoration, it’s now a peaceful retreat on fifty private acres outside the port of Soller, ready to welcome up to eighteen guests in search of a holiday with true historic charm.
The villa’s grounds still feature olive groves, but today, they stand alongside a chapel, a tennis court, basketball hoops, terraces with sitting and dining areas plus a barbecue, and a saltwater swimming pool. Inside, Son Salas is ready to entertain with a home theater, wet bar, pool table, baby grand piano and high-tech amenities such as a TV, PlayStation, sound system and Wi-Fi.
While the property’s restoration has added touches of modern luxury, it hasn’t removed any of the architectural charm. Classic beamed ceilings and terracotta floors still lend warmth to the living and dining rooms, antique furnishings have a well-loved patina, and vintage paintings and tableware serve as accent pieces. Daily breakfast is included in your stay, and for lunch and dinner, there’s a fully equipped kitchen.
Son Salas has eight bedrooms in its main house and one in a pool suite. Each of the main house bedrooms has a double bed and en-suite bathroom, and many have lounge areas or terrace access. The pool suite has a double bed and en-suite bathroom, as well as a lounge area and kitchenette that make it a wonderful hideaway for a couple seeking honeymoon-style privacy.
A stay at Son Salas gives you the time and a beautiful space to reconnect with friends and family. But it’s also a great base for exploring Mallorca. The villa is just a short drive from the town of Soller, from which you can connect to other towns by bus or train, and the port of Soller, where a charming town surrounds a pretty harbor.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom, Lounge area, Kitchenette, Fireplace, Lounge area, Safe
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower & bath tub combo, Bidet, Dual vanity, Desk, Exterior private enterance
- Bedroom 4 - Master: Double bed, Ensuite bathroom with stnad-alone shower and bath tub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Lounge area, Access to patio
- Bedroom 5: Double size bed , Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Desk, Access to terrace, Views of Soller
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower /bath tub combo, Dual vanity, Desk, Lounge area, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 7 : Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bath tub combo, Desk, Lounge area
- Bedroom 8 : Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bath tub combo, Desk, Lounge area
- Bedroom 9 : Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/ bath tub combination, Dual vanity, Fireplace, Desk, Television, Lounge area, Kitchenette
- Additional Bedding - Pool Suite : Two Sofa Beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast nook
- Formal dining area - seating for 14
- Cinema room
- Playstation Pro 4 with 4 controllers & games
- DVD player and Netflix
- Billiard table
- Wet Bar
- Sound system
- Wi-Fi access
- Powder room
- Home office
- Baby grand piano
- Salt water swimming pool - Unheated
- Alfresco dining up to 12 guests
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Basketball nets
- Olive grove
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Breakfast: Monday - Saturday
- Daily Housekeeping: Monday - Saturday
- Gardening/groundskeeping & pool service: Monday - Friday
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Pool Suite: An additional 300 euros per night (Required for parties larger than 16 guests)
- Weddings & Events: Available upon request for an additional 3,000 euros per day
Points of Interest:
- 5 km to Soller
- 11.4 km to Deia
- 26 km to Palma
- 51.4km to Majorca
- 5.8 km to Port de Soller
- 9 km to Cala Deia
- 32 km to Palma Son Sant Joan Airport (PMI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 12 people
Ping pong table
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.