Lion Nero Luxury Apartment
4 guests · 2 bedrooms · 3 baths
Forget about maps, driving, and planning. Instead, wander ancient streets with someone special, stumbling upon bustling restaurant patios and inspiring architecture. When you’ve had your fill, return home to your historic apartment in the heart of Florence for a night-cap on the terrace and some people-watching over Piazza Santa Croce. Do it all again tomorrow, but this time, turn left instead of right for a whole new experience.
When you’re not out exploring Florence, the elegant interiors of Lion Nero will provide an iconic Italian ambiance. Decked out in Carrara marble, parquet flooring, and warm leather furniture, Nero shows off modern sophistication and classic style. Cutouts in the walls connect the kitchen, living, and dining room, making it easy for guests to talk the night away. And, an eclectic collection of art, although thoughtful and intriguing, only hints at the beauty beyond Nero’s walls.
Let the local markets and Lion Nero’s fully equipped kitchen inspire you to try your hand at preparing some traditional Italian cuisine. Dine with up to 8 guests inside or if it’s a meal for one, take your plate out to the terrace. On nights in, curl up on the sofa to catch up on some reading or kick back and watch the soccer match on television.
Home to many architectural and artistic triumphs of the Renessaince, Florence is the perfect muse for aspiring photographers. Nero’s central location comes in handy, as early mornings and late nights are the most hassle-free times to visit popular sites. Duomo, Galleria dell’Accademia, and Uffizi Gallery are all musts if you’ve never been. And, for a quick snapshot of what to expect from Florence, walk 4 minutes to Casa Buonarroti, a museum that holds some of Michelangelo’s earliest sculptures.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning
- Lounge Area : Sofa bed (double), Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart TV
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing board
- Office Space
STAFF & SERVICES
- Electricity, air conditioning, heating, water, and gas consumption
- Final cleaning
- Weekly change of linen and towels (for stays over 7 nights)
- Housekeeping 3 hours per day - basic house cleaning and making beds
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional housekeeping service
- Daily cleaning
- Laundry and ironing service
- Additional bed and bath linen change
- Breakfast service
- Cook service, plus cost of ingredients
- Driver with car
Points of Interest
- 4 minute walk to Casa Buonarroti
- 6 minute drive to Brancacci Chapel
- 7 minute drive to Piazzale Michelangelo
- 10 minute drive to Boboli Garden
- 10 km to Florence International Airport (FLR)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
+ 2 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.