9 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3.5 baths
Let soaring mountains, green forests, and shimmering lakes inspire you at this stylish hilltop home in Rotorua, New Zealand. The wrap-around deck is a perfect place to work on your tan, do some grilling, and dine alfresco with friends and family. After an Espresso at the breakfast bar, set out to Lake Rotorua, the Waitomo Caves, or Tongariro National Park.
A classic black-and-white color scheme sets a chic tone, especially against the striking greens and blues the Rotorua Basin. Exotic timber decking outlines Tihi’s interior. Wall-to-wall openings let you flow as freely as the breeze, adding a refreshing element to social occasions. In the kitchen, let your culinary creativity run wild, top of the line stainless steel appliances are waiting to assist.
Stretch out on the sofa by the gas fireplace and settle in for a movie night with the family. When the kids are in bed, make your way out the terrace and do some star gazing, they are amazing in New Zealand. If you’ve decided to stay in contact with the real world, Wi-Fi and Smart TVs will help. If not, walk down the steps to sun loungers and lose yourself in a good book or podcast.
Craving some excitement? Jump out of a plane, shoot some rapids, or carve a path down a snow-covered mountain, extreme sports a way of life in New Zealand. For something a little more relaxing, check out the mud baths and hot springs at Hell’s Gate or stroll along the boardwalk at the geothermal park in Rotorua’s city center. Sunsets are incredible from the park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk, Lounge Area, Private balcony, View of the Rotorua Basin
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Shared access to terrace with Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Shared access to terrace with Bedroom 2
- Lounge Room: Queen size sofa bed, Television, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Ice maker
- Sonos sound system
- Cable television
- Gas fireplace
- Espresso machine
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- View of Rotorua Basin
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 6 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 6.5 km to Lake Rotorua
- 73.5 km to Mount Maunganui
- 142 km to Waitomo caves
- 142 km to Tongariro National Park
- 219 km to Napier City
- 13 km to Rotorua Regional Airport (RTO)
- 219 km to Auckland Airport (AKL)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 6 people
Sonos sound system
+ 5 more
Tihiotonga, New Zealand
Rotorua International Airport
17 min drive
Aukland Airport (AKL)
168 min drive
Points of Interest
12 min drive
67 min drive
117 min drive
Tongariro National Park
140 min drive
162 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.