Blue Bell Villa
14 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Pop your skis off at the front door of this luxurious lodge in Park City and head around back to warm up in the hot tub. When you’re feeling relaxed, join the group inside by the roaring fire and recount tales from an exciting day on the mountain. Later, challenge a friend to a ping pong match or take the party to the restaurants, bars, and breweries in town.
Blue Bell Villa has all the traditional charm of a classic American ski lodge. You’ll love the ease of ski-in/ski-out access, especially when returning home from a long day on the slopes. The living room is decorated with leather sofas, an imposing stone fireplace, and a full wall of mountain-view framing windows. Over in the kitchen, you’ll find an inviting, social atmosphere, complete with thick granite countertops to lean on while you chat with friends over cocktails.
If you’re in town on Sunday, make sure to check out the Park City Silly Sunday Market for a variety of locally crafted goods and fresh local produce. After the market, sit down for a late brunch in one of the quaint cafes on Historic Main Street. After you’ve eaten, take the kids to Park City Ice Arena for a little skating or see if you can navigate the obstacle course at Utah’s Olympic Park. And, if you’re in the mood to shop, Salt Lake City’s City Creek Mall is about 40 minutes from home.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Lounge area, Sofa, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with jetted tub & stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual vanity, Television
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room: Twin size bunk bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Satellite television
- Ping pong table
- Iron/Ironing board
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- Outdoor furniture
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 1 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Private chef
Points of Interest
- 7 minute drive to Historic Main Street
- 7 minute drive to Park Silly Sunday Market
- 10 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 11 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 35 miles to Salt Lake City
- Ski-in/Ski-out on Silver Buck run at Deer Valley Resort
- 10 minute drive to Deer Valley Resort base
- 10 minute drive to Park City Mountain Resort base
- 7.5 miles to Canyons Village at Park City
- 39 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
45 min drive
Park City Golf Course
9 min drive
Deer Valley Resort
9 min drive
Park City Mountain
10 min drive
15 min drive
Points of Interest
Historic Main Street
7 min drive
Park Silly Sunday Market
7 min drive
Utah Olympic Park
20 min drive
Downtown Salt Lake City
44 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.