16 guests · 8 bedrooms · 9 baths
This haven, located in the heart of the Red City, features panoramic views of the Atlas Mountains. Inside, vibrant pops of crimson and gold standout against ivory walls and a smooth champagne-hued floor. Soaring windows allow natural light to stream in from all sides of the living area. Walk along winding alleyways through bustling markets to see snake charmers, singers, and storytellers.
Rich with traditional Moroccan architecture, Villa Yama features intricately carved moldings, decorative wrought iron, and beautifully woven accent rugs. The open-concept space encourages each room to flow seamlessly into the other. Plunge into the teal-tiled swimming pool before sunbathing on the patio loungers in the balmy midday heat. A rooftop lounge features glass railings to give an unobstructed view of the garden below. Lush palm trees surround the backyard for a sense of privacy. An elegant chandelier drips over the dark marble dining table and illuminates each meal. Sit down at the grand piano and let your fingers dance with each note as music fills the expansive estate.
Marrakech’s city center is a short drive away. Pick up local spices in the maze of souks and add them to your dinner—which can be savoured alfresco. Treat yourself to the luxury of a private chef so you have more time to explore picturesque palaces, stunning gardens, and ancient mosques. After a day of sightseeing, plump wicker furniture under the loggia invites the whole crew to gather around.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Safe, Direct access to garden
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet, Safe
- Bedroom 6: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bidet
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to shared terrace, Mountain view
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bedroom, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Direct access to shared terrace, Mountain view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Satellite television
- Media room
- Central air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Swimming pool
- Lounge area
- 2 Alfresco dining areas with seating for 18
- Sun loungers
- Parking - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Concierge services
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Laundry services
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 7 km to Marrakech
- 7 km to Medina
- 9 km to Golf Amelkis
- 10 km Ryads Al Maaden Médina & Golf Resort
- 4 km to Marrakech-Menara Airport (RAK)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Marrakech Menara Airport
10 min drive
Points of Interest
14 min drive
15 min drive
16 min drive
Ryads Al Maaden Médina & Golf Resort
16 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.