10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Shades of blue—sea, sky, pool, mountains in the distance—complement the red-orange earth around this modern stone villa on Crete’s Bay of Chania. The panoramic views are reflected in the glass façade and framed by rows of sliding doors connecting the interiors to the outdoors.
Listen to the waves lapping at the rocks from a terrace that stretches the width of the villa, featuring an infinity pool and plenty of loungers. Cool off with a drink in the covered alfresco sitting area, and open a bottle of local wine to go with dinner from the charcoal barbecue at the dining table for 8.
The villa’s rock walls feel like part of the island landscape, and its bright, open rooms feel inspired by the beach, with light pouring in through walls of windows, and blues and grays drawn from water and stone. Curl up with a book on one of the mod sofas in the living room, and sit down to dinner from the fully equipped kitchen at the breakfast bar or dining table.
It’s a 2-minute drive to the closest beach and less than a 10-minute drive to many other beaches, where you can swim in the clear water or pause for a drink at a beachfront taverna. Plan a day trip to the nearby city of Chania to explore its narrow streets, snap a photo of its lighthouse, and spot Venetian influences in its 14th-century harbor.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to pool area, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Double size bed, Ensuite bathtub, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Balcony, Ocean view
- Spare room: 2 Twin size sofa bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 9
- Satellite television
- Integrated sound system
- Video game console
- Air conditioning
- Heated floors
- Iron/Ironing board
- Security system
- Ocean view
- Infinity pool - heating included from October to May
- Sun loungers
- Charcoal barbecue
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 8
- Parking - 3 spaces
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome basket
- Mid-week house cleaning
- Mid-week towel/linen change
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 14 km to Chania
- 14 km to Old Venetian Harbour
- 63 km to White Mountains Protected Forest
- 91 km to Monastery of Arkadi
- 2 minute drive to Maxairida Beach
- 9 minute drive to Stavros Beach
- 9 minute drive to Kalatha Beach
- 16 km to Loutraki Beach
- 17 km to Marathi Beach
- 18 km to Golden Beach
- 19 km to Iguana Beach
- 94 km to Elafonisi Lagoon and Beach
- 8.3 km to Chania International Airport (CHQ)
- 152 km to Heraklion Airport (HER)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Bose sound system
+ 8 more
Chania International Airport
13 min drive
Heraklion Airport N. Kazantzakis
138 min drive
1 min drive
8 min drive
9 min drive
24 min drive
26 min drive
40 min drive
114 min drive
Points of Interest
28 min drive
Old Venetian Harbour
30 min drive
Monastery of Arkadi
98 min drive
White Mountains Protected Forest
104 min drive
114 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.