Curson Rooftop View Villa
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Air, earth, fire, and water all come together in this sleek, ultra-modern home. After a busy LA day, jump in the lap pool, get the kinks out in the hot tub, then kick back on a lounger with a cold drink to wait for the relaxation to begin. The chef is prepping hors d’oeuvres, followed with barbecued steaks, lobster tails, and salads. The only thing needed is an appetite. Meanwhile, the bartender is setting up, and the playlist is downloading onto the house music system.
The Beverly Modern Estate is a Hollywood Hills statement of less is more. The furniture is as modern as the home is minimal. Socializing is natural as everything is open concept. Conversations can move as quickly as people from one level to the next. The entertainment balcony has a full-sized pool table, pack the cue. Evenings, the waterfall, pools, and open fire make a dramatic statement. Lots of decks, one on the rooftop, provide couches and lounge areas. Greenery, trees, and ivy cover the walls for privacy.
Everything is within a short drive from here. Afterall, this is LA, baby.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Smart televisions
- Cable television
- Gas fireplace
- Central air conditioning
- Central heating
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Pool table
- Swimming Pool - heating at extra cost
- Hot tub - heating included
- Rooftop terrace
- Fire pit
- Parking - 2 spaces
- Garage - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to The Grove
- 1.6 miles to Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- 2.3 miles to Hollywood
- 3.5 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 4.1 miles to Runyon Canyon Park
- 5.7 miles to Universal Studios
- 7 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 8.3 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 9.2 miles to The Getty Center
- 10 miles to Venice Canals
- 12 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 13 miles to Venice Beach
- 23 miles to Malibu Pier
- 11 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 11 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
Ensuite bathroom, Queen bed, TV, Wi-Fi
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Los Angeles, CA
Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
31 min drive
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
34 min drive
Santa Monica Beach & Pier
29 min drive
32 min drive
42 min drive
Wilson & Harding Golf Course
29 min drive
Points of Interest
4 min drive
Los Angeles County Museum of Art
6 min drive
9 min drive
14 min drive
Runyon Canyon Park
15 min drive
Universal Studios Hollywood
18 min drive
The Getty Center
26 min drive
29 min drive
33 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.