10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
Step into a world of alpine splendor with this luxurious, fully-outfitted chalet in Austria’s Brandnertal valley. A short walk from the ski lift, guests can relax after an active morning with sweeping views from comfortable recliners, or cosy up under grand timber rafters with the fireplace and entertainment system. Restaurants, golfing and winter sports are all nearby.
Rich wood, polished stone and soft, golden lighting run through the lofty interior of this chalet, with the snow-shrugging roof and rugged exterior recalling Austria’s mountain heritage. Richly-decorated bedrooms utilize plush bedding, visual art and detailed, knot-heavy wood to convey a sense of sanctuary in the wilderness. Guests can descend to the central space via a staircase overhung by glowing lights, providing a celestial brightness that is underlined by the floor lamps that shine under the lengthy breakfast bar. Soaring views of the valley are visible from every room, including the bedrooms.
From Chalet GM, guests can walk or make the short drive to the ski lift station and access a range of dynamic slopes that stretch along this scenic valley. When the snows have melted, a new range of activities open up, with the locality boasting excellent mountain golf courses, adventure sports such as mountain biking and ATVing, plus an impressive number of swimming-friendly lakes and walking trails. Resplendent scenery stretches in every direction from Chalet GM, with several local beer halls and restaurants that offer traditional Austrian fare being a short drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master Loft: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared access to full hallway bathroom with bathroom 3, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet, Safe,
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to full hallway bathroom with bathroom 2, Stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Shared access to full hallway bathroom with bedroom 5, Stand-alone rain shower
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Shared access to full hallway bathroom with bedroom 4, Stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining with seating for 10
- Ice maker
- Wine cooler
- Sonos sound system
- Satellite television
- Air conditioning
- Mud room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Heat lamps
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Outdoor furniture
- Garage - 2 spaces
- Parking - 2 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Chef services
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 2 minute walk to Brand Golf Club
- 2 minute drive to Brand
- 8 km to Lünersee Lake
- 9 km to Bludenz
- 4 minute walk to Dorfbahn Talstation
- 95 km to Bodensee Airport Friedrichshafen (FDH)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 3 more
Bodensee Airport Friedrichshafen
72 min drive
Golf Club Brand
2 min walking
4 min walking
Points of Interest
2 min drive
13 min drive
15 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.