6 guests · 3 bedrooms · 3 baths
Located in the Greater Kruger Park area's Kapama Game Reserve, this unique villa is sumptuously furnished, bringing a modern edge to the traditional lodge accommodations. Each of your senses will have a chance to explore the African wilderness through a variety of excursions. Head out for a daily game drive through the reserve at sunrise. The safari is home to the Big 5: lions, elephants, leopards, rhinos, and buffalo.
Your personal ranger will ensure that each day is tailored to your personal preferences and interests—whether you’re looking for adventure or relaxation. During the Jabulani Elephant Experience, dedicated carers tell stories of the elephants’ rescue nearly 20 years ago, while elaborating on their life journeys. You’ll have the opportunity to observe the elephants going about their daily routines: enjoying a midday swim, scouring for food in the wild, and returning to their stables in the evening. Touching, feeding, and having your photo snapped beside these gentle giants is simply unforgettable. For those interested in learning more, the option to participate in field research is available.
You’ll reconnect with nature as well as savour exquisite cuisine and unwind in a comfortably sophisticated atmosphere. Sip a glass of local wine on the wooden deck, shaded by towering Leadwood trees, in the open-plan dining area. After a long day on the savanna, why not pamper yourself with a full body massage in the outdoor sala? From your private deck, take a dip in the plunge pool under the glow of the starlit sky.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Safe, Mini bar, Air conditioning, Access to private terrace with outdoor furniture, Private plunge pool
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Open plan ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Safe, Mini bar, Air conditioning, Access to private terrace with outdoor furniture, Private plunge pool
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to a King), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Lounge area, Safe, Mini bar, Air conditioning, Access to private terrace with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- Satellite television
- Exercise equipment
- Spa room
- Central air conditioning
- Plunge pool - unheated
- Alfresco dining area with seating for 6
- Outdoor furniture
- Alfresco shower
- Fire pit lounge
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Private game drive vehicle and ranger
- Guided bush walks
- The Elephant Experience
- All meals and snacks
- Selection of local and premium beverages
- Daily laundry service
- Children's programme
- Airport transfer from Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS)
At Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Selected beverages or drinks from our premium wine list
- Additional activities such as hot air ballooning (subject to availability)
- Massages and beauty treatments
- Curio shop purchases
- Photographic equipment usage and hire
- Located within Kapama Game Reserve
- 8.4 km to Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport (HDS)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Kapama Game Reserve, South Africa
Hoedspruit Airport - Eastgate Airport
21 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.