Gisele, florist nature lover, pleased to welcome you in her lush greenery Bed & Breakfast. Possibility of floral art lessons and introduction to cooking with herbs and flowers on 8 days ahead registration.
Two steps from Nideck waterfalls, you will find two cozy wooden rooms. Breakfasts and dinners are served on the first floor overlooking the meadows, horses and Gensbourg hills.
Breakfast at 8,50euros per person - Lunch at 22 euros per person.
"la foret m'a dit" - 2 persons:62€
This cozy 13m2 room is furnished with a large fireplace Vosges sandstone and a bay window overlooking a small chapel. You can enjoy your breakfast in the summer outside on the table in pink sandstone.The private bathroom is equipped with a washbasin, a toilet and a shower.
"la nature m'a dit" - 71€ comfortable 20m2, equipped with a double bed (180 cm king size), a small seating area, a sofa bed (one person) and storage. More isolated and close to the stable, it offers a view of the chapel and the surrounding nature.The private bathroom is equipped with a washbasin, a toilet and a walk in shower. 8€ the breakfast and 22e the dinner
Things to do nearby:
- Visit Gisele’s Workshop, trimmed plants and seasonal decorations. Her style is inspired by nature in the raw state, her Zen philosophy, traditions of Alsace and creative talent of “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”. You'll find plenty of gift ideas, Advent wreaths, decorations for the holiday season.
- Hiking on hiking trails: the door of Peter, the rock of Mutzig ...
- A park tree climbing 3 km
- The castles and ruins of Wangenbourg Nideck
- Horseback riding in the village- Alsatian specialty restaurants in the village
- Mushroom picking
- Sledding in the winter.
To do in the area:
- Cellar tour and wine tasting
- Visit the Strasbourg Cathedral and the historic district of La Petite France
- Visit authentic Christmas markets in Alsace villages: Obernai, Kaysersberg, Riquewihr.