This 1 bedroom apartment is ideally located in the heart of Paris (Latin Quarter) on a high floor (with elevator) of a typical “Haussmanian” architecture building.
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
It has a lot of charm (terracotta tiled/ wooden floor, molding, fireplace – not working) with a minimalist/neutral décor but with stylish accents.
It is composed of:
- A large and bright open living room and dining room combined with floor to ceiling windows (double-pane/sound-proofed).
- A separate kitchen fully equipped (with everything you could need including microwave, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, separate dryer…)
- A full Bathroom with shower w/bathtub
- A separate Toilet room
- A separate Bedroom with a double-sized (160 cm / 63 in large)
- TV with main international news channel
- Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Free calls to US and Canada (Landline and Mobile) and many other Countries (Landline only - Please ask for more information).
- Controlled heating
ABOUT THE AREA
Not far but away from the super busy/touristy areas, it is central to almost everything you could look for:
- Walking distance to main tourist attractions (Notre Dame, Ile Saint Louis, Sorbonne, Pantheon, Cluny Museum, Seine River…are at less than 5 min, Odeon and Saint Germain des Prés are at 10 min, Le Louvre and Le Marais at 15 min…)
- High density of local shops nearby with extensive opening hours. At less than 2 minutes walk you will find: several groceries shops (including bio), 4 bakeries, 2 butcheries, 1 cheese shop, 3 wines shops, many restaurants, coffees, bookshop … and a street market three times a week (Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday).
- Very easy access to transportation: 1 min walk from Maubert - Mutualité tube station (line 10). 5 min from Saint-Michel Notre-Dame station (RER line B – direct to Charles de Gaulle Airport and Gare du Nord - and RER line C – direct to Eiffel Tower and Chateau de Versailles). And a lot of bus lines stopping just by the building…