Gisele, florist nature lover, pleased to welcome you in her lush greenery Bed & Breakfast. Possibility of floral art lessons and introduction to cooking with herbs and flowers on 8 days ahead registration.
Two steps from Nideck waterfalls, you will find two cozy wooden rooms. The breakfasts and dinners are served on the first floor overlooking the meadows, horses and Gensbourg hills.
Breakfast at 8,50 € per person -
Dinner at 22 € per person.
"forest tell me"- 2 persons:61€
This cozy 13m2 room is furnished with a large fireplace Vosges sandstone and a bay window overlooking a small chapel. You can enjoy your breakfast in the summer outside on the table in pink sandstone.The private bathroom is equipped with a washbasin, a toilet and a shower.
House of Swallows - 69€ 3 persons:This comfortable 20m2, equipped with a double bed (king size), a small seating area, a sofa bed (one person) and storage. More isolated and close to the stable, it offers a view of the chapel and the surrounding nature.The private bathroom is equipped with a washbasin, a toilet and a walk in shower. 72euros per night / and 20€ the third personn
Things to do nearby:
- Visit Gisele’s Workshop, trimmed plants and seasonal decorations. Her style is inspired by nature in the raw state, her Zen philosophy, traditions of Alsace and creative talent of “Meilleur Ouvrier de France”. You'll find plenty of gift ideas, Advent wreaths, decorations for the holiday season
- Hiking on hiking trails: the door of Peter, the rock of Mutzig ...
- A park tree climbing 3 km
- The castles and ruins of Wangenbourg Nideck
- Horseback riding in the village- Alsatian specialty restaurants in the village
- Mushroom picking
- Sledding in the winter.
To do in the area:
- Cellar tour and wine tasting
- Visit the Strasbourg Cathedral and the historic district of La Petite France
- Visit authentic Christmas markets in Alsace villages: Obernai, Kaysersberg, Riquewihr.
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Vous aimez aller à la rencontre de la nature authentique, je me ferai un plaisir de vous la faire découvrir. J'aime travailler avec les petits producteurs locaux. Je serai heureuse de vous surprendre lors des repas en table d'hôte en vous proposant des cueillettes du jour, des salades aux fleurs, des soupes d'orties, des légumes du jardin ou des poêlées de champignons.