Shared Kitchen, Living room, Pool, hot tub, computer area, laundry and parking! You wont find a more beautiful, better condition, or more well maintained shared space out there. Safe and secure home! This house is close to Falcon Field and shopping!
Only the small appliances that belong to the house, are shared. Any food, dishes, small appliances, or kitchenware stored in a tenants personal designated area are NOT to be borrowed.
Clean up after yourself before leaving the kitchen.
Cover food stored in the refrigerator and do not allow leftover food to stay in the fridge more than a week.
Check the dishwasher. If it's empty or dirty, put your dishes in. Otherwise, unload your clean dishes, put them away, and rinse your dirty dishes before putting them in the sink.
Be courteous to the meal prep time for other tenants.
The living room is available for gathering, visiting, and socializing. It is not a place to nap or lie down.
Tenants should not EXPECT quiet enjoyment in the living room, as this is a higher traffic area.
Free laundry facilities are provided for tenants only. Tenants may not provide outside laundry services, regardless of if it's for compensation or as a courtesy to someone else.
Tenants need to provide their own washing products.
Unless doing laundry, tenants will not keep baskets, clothes, or products in the laundry area.
CHECK THE LINT TRAP BEFORE EVERY LOAD!!!
This area is available for tenants to use on a first come first serve basis. Please clean up your work space before leaving.
BACKYARD, POOL, HOT TUB, AND PATIO:
There is absolutely NO expectation of privacy in the back yard.
No children under 15 are allowed in the area without direct adult tenant supervision.
No glass off of the patio area.
Clean up after yourself before leaving the area.
No reckless behavior in or around the pool.
While there are no specific pool hours, care should be given to noise and light after 10 p.m.
No sex in the pool or hot tub.
Use of the pool, hot tub, firepit, grill, or seating area is a privilege generously extended at great expense and risk.
ANY BEHAVIOR THAT PUTS THE PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, OTHER PEOPLE, OR THE OWNER'S LIABILITY AT RISK WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE FORFEITURE OF ACCESS PRIVILEGES AND THE TERMINATION OF TENANCY.
If you have been given a parking spot, use only that spot. Your guests may park behind you, but they may not block any other spaces, regardless of the presence of a vehicle.
INDIVIDUAL TENANCY IS SUBJECT TO THE ONGOING ABILITY OF PEACEFULL, SAFE COHABITATION FOR EVERY ONE. BEHAVIOR OR CONDITIONS THAT JEOPARDIZE THAT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE LEASE TERMINATION.
1. Tenants shall perform no redecoration, maintenance repairs or replace equipment without the written approval of the landlord. Contact Sam or the property manager for any maintenance issues.
2. Hostile, offensive or excessively loud language is absolutely prohibited on the Premises. Tenant obligates himself and his guests, not to do or permit to be done anything that will annoy, harass, embarrass, offend or inconvenience any of the other tenants or occupants. When in doubt, err on the side of polite.
3. The use of musical instruments, radios, televisions, or computers shall not be operated so as to harass, annoy or inconvenience any other tenant. Quiet hours between 10:00 o'clock PM until 8:00 o'clock AM will be observed.
4.Tenants shall have no dogs, cats, or other animals on the premises without written permission of the Landlord.
5. Tenants shall not throw or sweep any items or debris from any window or door. Food garbage may not be kept in any area of the house other than the kitchen or outside containers.
6. The rented premises shall be used and occupied only as a private residence and no business of any kind shall be conducted from them.
ONLY OCCUPANTS LISTED ON THE APPLICATION FOR TENANCY AND LEASE SHALL OCCUPY THE ROOM. ANY DEVIATION FROM THIS SHALL AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATE THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT.
7. Tenant shall not store any combustible, flammable or explosive substance on or about the premises.
8. Tenant shall not make any changes in electrical wiring nor overload the electrical systems nor run any exposed wires for electrical appliances or fixtures.
9. No additional or replacement locks of any type will be installed on any door without the written permission of Landlord.
10. No unauthorized window coverings or obstructions.
The following items shall not be considered as natural wear and tear to the premises, but shall be considered as damage to the premises and subsequently the cost of repair will be deducted from any security deposit.
A. Holes in walls and woodwork.
B. Careless care of paint in the apartment.
C. Spray painting or marking on interior/exterior walls.
D. Damage to carpeting, utility pipes, wiring, plumbing, light fixtures, or any other fixture or appurtenances, walls floors or ceilings.
E. Damage done to seeded area and shrubs around apartment such as digging, uprooting, trampling, etc...
F. Water damage caused by overflow of kitchen/bathroom sinks, bathtub, wash machine or by failure to close windows or doors during inclement weather, thereby exposing interior of apartment to elements.
G. Broken windows/glass: windows, storm windows, storm doors, etc...
H. Failure of tenant to leave room and furnishings clean upon termination of this lease/rental agreement.
I. Failure of tenant to regularly clean and maintain carpeting.
INVOLVEMENT IN ANY ILLEGAL DRUG ACTIVITY WILL BE AUTOMATIC GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF THIS LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT. THIS RULE WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED, WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
Tenants shall observe all rules and regulations, which may be hereafter set forth by the landlord in reference to the use of the premises leased/rented here, in addition to these rules and regulations set forth herein. Landlord reserves the right, at their sole option, to amend or revoke any of these rules or regulations, in and all such amendments, revocations, or new rules and regulations shall become a part of this lease/rental agreement as of their effective date. Violation of these rules or regulations, or any part of them, by the tenant will be just cause for the landlord to invoke the remedies enumerated in the lease/rental agreement in regards to these rules and regulations or to declare a forfeiture of the lease/rental agreement as in any case of forfeiture. Any notice as to amending or revoking any of these rules or regulations in whole or in part, or to adopt new ones, shall be effective upon notice of same being sent to the tenant by the landlord in the form as set forth in this lease/rental agreement for serving of notices by landlord on tenant, or some may in addition thereto, become effective, upon the date same are posted in visible common area.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.