===Please Read FAQ before contact===
•Free BART & Caltrain shuttles(see detail)
•Free overnight street parking (4 min walk with inclined slope)
•24hr passcode entry
•Free coffee, snacks
*Not walkable to grocery or shop. Requires shuttle or Uber
Private room on 1st floor with dedicated bathroom. The bathroom is outside the room next door. There is entrance level and no other rooms on this floor.
This is a 4 bedrooms townhouse. I live in master room on 3rd floor. All 3 guest rooms, including this one, are on different floors and either empty or occupied by trusted Airbnb guests.
Premium beddings and laptop friendly space. A good place for traveling for leisure and business with budget in mind.
====FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)====
Q: Is there parking?
A: You can park near the border of the community. It's a street right outside the community and about 240 seconds walk to the listing. Those parkings are almost always available, and free with 72 hour limit(although you should not leave possessions in the car anywhere in SF while parking).
Q: How can I and how long does it take to get to Financial District/Airport/Market St/Moscone/BART stops/Caltrain?
A: Shuttle to Balboa park BART station and Bayshore Caltrain station available; Uber is also recommended. Time & cost information is in the “Getting Around” section of this listing.
Q: Where and how can I get grocery or food?
A. Closest one is Grocery Outlet (6 min drive/Uber). Other recommended local grocery are: Safeway, Wholefoods, Trader Joe’s. Feel free to refer to this listing’s guidebook for more information. You can also use UberEats for food delivery. $10 Coupon for first time user: eats-uberzwu
Q: What’s the full address of the house?
A: Please refer to the area on the map. The accurate address will not be available until the booking is complete. To research transportation time of Uber/Lyft, buses and Caltrains, you an use address “250 Executive Park Boulevard”.
Q: Is it safe around the house?
A: Please refer to the “Neighborhood - Overview” section.
Q: Can I get discount?
A: Weekly and monthly discount is available and reflected on the page/app once you put your dates. If you stay for 28 or more days, SF hotel tax will be waived from the price quote.
Q: Are children allowed?
A: Please refer to infants and children rules in the house rules. You will need to pay extra guest fees for each child. Please use “contact host” to discuss with me about your needs.
Q: Are overnight guests allowed?
A: As long as it’s not exceeding room max occupancy and pay for the extra guest fees, it’s OK. But please do tell me.
Q: Is your place available?
A: If the calendar says yes, then it’s available. Feel free to use the Instant Book, if available, unless you have specific questions to ask.
Q: Is there a specific time I need to reach the house every night?
A: No. As long as you keep quite when you leave and arrive, not to disturb any neighbors. Be quiet during nights if you are not in your room.
Q: Can I cook?
A: Yes. Fire range & oven and microwave oven available. Make sure you turn on range hood when cooking. Also wash the pans/pots/dishes/utensils immediately after use or put them into the dish washer. No cooking after 11:00PM.
Q: Can you show me around the house before booking?
A: Sorry I’m too busy to arrange an appointment. If you want to live longer time but is not sure, you can contact me to arrange a short stay so I can block the calendar for your longer stay.
- free cereals, cheerios, oatmeals, energy bars, milk and coffee. Feel free to enjoy beverage and yogurt in the fridge
- Light cooking
- must turn on range hood to minimize smell
- wash or put cookware in dishwasher immediately
- You can store your grocery in the fridge
- Your dedicated bathroom
- Living room if you need to hangout
Interaction with guests
I live in the same townhouse on third floor. I tend to be busy and come back late. I will be happy to talk to you about technology and life story if you are interested. Otherwise I will leave you alone.
Other things to note
1. Please honor the check-in and check-out time. If you need to arrive early, you can leave your luggage in the living room and come back later(also let me know). If you need to leave late, you need to vacate the room by 10:00 but you can also leave the luggage here and come back to pick it up later. Late check-ins are always OK as long as you keep quiet.
2. There is a security camera near the entrance.
3. Since the home is newly built, there is a chance of ants walking, especially during summer (because they lived here for a long time before the building was built, and they moved around after the construction). If you see them, please let me know so I can apply proper control.
- Make sure your co-traveler also read and agree to the house rules
- No extra guest beyond what's agreed on booking. For special need, discuss with me and pay for extra guest.
- Do read "house manual" before asking questions to save time
- DO NOT park inside the community without permit. There are active parking enforcement
- Please DO NOT hang around outside the house. Especially NO smoking outside (or inside). Some neighbors are more sensitive than others about Airbnb guests.
- No shoes on carpet
- Avoid having suitcase leave marks on the wall when carrying them upstairs
- Avoid booking between 11:00PM and 7:00AM (quiet hours)
- Avoid using provided towels to remove makeups. If you do, wash the towels immediately. Otherwise the towel is dirty permanently and I have to throw it away
- Do not shave above toilet. Do it above the wash. It's very difficult to clean hair on toilet surface
- Turn on range hood fans when cooking. Turn off fan and lights when done
- If you are bringing pets, they are not allowed beyond 1st floor. Also please contact me and provide more details
- Clean trash bin and discharge in the garage's trash bin. Please honor trash classification rules.
- Remove any food you left in the fridge. Otherwise, it's impossible for me to tell which food is from who.
This host has 147 reviews for other properties.View other reviews