In a beautiful medieval building , calm and very bright with sun morning and afternoon. You'll be few minutes from Saint Jean cathedral, in a renovated duplex with incredible views on Lyon! 6 people maximum can be welcomed in a convivial, friendly and quiet atmosphere.
Located in the heart of the Vieux Lyon, this beautiful 94sqm duplex has been recently renovated! Quiet and without face to face, you'll be able to enjoy the incredible views over the city. The apartment is composed of:
- a spacious living-room with a big and comfortable sofa, a flat screen television and a dining table for 6. It's a bright room thanks to the large windows.
- an open, bright and equipped kitchen: fridge, hobs, microwave, oven, utensils, dishes, toaster, kettle, dish washer and even a Nespresso coffee machine!
Upstairs, you have three bedrooms and one bathroom:
- a first bedroom with a comfy queen size bed, a desk and storage spaces
- a second bedroom with a queen size bed, as bright the first one
- a third bedroom with comfy sofa bed for two and a treadmill
- a modern and clean bathroom with a bathtub, a sink, a heated towel rail, a hairdryer. The toilets are separated.
You'll feel just like home! You'll have at your disposal all the rooms and the amenities: DVD player, Blue-Ray, treadmill or board games.
You'll have also at disposal a washer and an iron!
I provide premium quality towels, bed sheets, vanity kits and some coffee caps! Of course, you'll have free Wifi!
The apartment is located on the 4th floor.
/!\ The elevator ups only to the 1st floor, then you have to take the stairs. Difficult access for disabled person.
You'll be welcomed by my property manager Luckey Homes who will ensure the success of your stay during my absence: keys exchange, , towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and also assistance in case of need.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, I always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, my property manager and I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places and the neighborhood!
From Oct 20, 2017 - Oct 14, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Bonjour, nous sommes un couple Franco-Australien, nous sommes en France depuis dix ans et nous retournons souvent en Australie. Nous aimons voyager, les sorties avec les amis, les nombreux restaurants Lyonnais et les Alpes pas loin pour faire du ski. La mer n'est pas loin non plus.
Hello, we are a Franco-Australian couple, we live in France since ten years and we often go back to Australia. We like traveling, going out with friends, many restaurants in Lyon and the Alps not far away to ski. The sea is not far either.