We offer a two room apartment in De Jordaan - the most popular neighborhood of the historical Amsterdam city center. We're within walking distance from the canals. Even though you're a minute away from the city buzz, our street is nice and quiet.
We live in De Jordaan, which is known as the most romantic and popular neighborhood because of its narrow streets and shallow houses. Everything is close by, the following are walking distances:
Canals (0 minutes)
Anne Frank House (5 minutes)
Dam Square (10 minutes)
Central Station (10 minutes)
Flower Market (15 minutes)
Museum District (20 minutes - just take a tram or bus at the stop close by)
We offer a lighty two room apartment. You wake up every morning seeing the old fashioned stained glass windows. You'll be able to cook your own meals, have breakfast on our cosy balcony (sunny mornings!) and visit the old market at the end of our street on Saturday and Monday. There's also a spacious bathroom - which is quite uncommon in this part of the city due to lack of space.
- Private appartment
- Kitchen with dishwasher, microwave
- Washing machine
- Comfortable bathroom w/ shower
- Living room with TV
- Bedroom with double bed
- Very comfortable sleeping sofa for 2 children is available just in case
- WiFi available
Interaction with guests
- We're very happy to pick you up from Amsterdam Central Station. Otherwise we'll meet in front of the appartment
- During your stay we'll leave the appartment for you, but you can always call us as we stay close by!
- Before you leave, we will drop by to pick up the keys :-)
- No drugs of any kind
- Smoking is only allowed on the balcony
- Max 2 adults and 2 children
- Please keep it down after 9pm. The house is very old, so noise travels easily through the walls and ceiling.