★ located between Old Town & Jewish Quarter (UNESCO), trendy, artistic neighborhood - 6min to Market Square, 10min to Castle
★ easy check-in (08:00-00:00)
★ super comfortable double bed & sofa bed
★ IKEA kitchenware :-)
★ fast Internet wifi
★ private parking or garage
★ airport shuttle
★ tours: Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine
★ pub crawl, boat party
★ fresh bedclothes & towels supplied by professional laundry service
A unique experience of lively bourgeois atmosphere while staying in a historic, 19th-century townhouse (registered object of cultural heritage) - recently renovated, with monitoring.
This modern apartment on ground floor contains:
• living room (sofa bed)
• bedroom on the 2nd level (double bed)
• open-plan kitchen
• bathroom with a shower
• seating area and space for bikes in backyard
The apartment is rather quiet, fully equipped and has safe heating.
• Rooms: non-allergic bedclothes for each Guest, wardrobe, TV 32” HD + USB player, board & card games.
• Kitchen: most of IKEA kitchenware, fridge w. freezer, electric hob, 3-in-1 microwave, toaster, coffee machine, electric kettle, wine & vodka glasses, TEA & COFFEE.
• Bathroom: washing machine, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner, iron, hairdryer, toiletries, towels.
Guests have an access to everything - entire private apartment is exclusively for you. I don't even live on this street ;-)
Interaction with guests
Guests have full privacy, but I'm available when needed.
I can help in some arrangements.
• airport shuttle (90 PLN per car up to 6 persons)
• half-day tours: Auschwitz or Wieliczka Salt Mine - from 80 PLN/19€ (English, Deutsch, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Pусский)
• private, secured parking (25 PLN) or garage (40 PLN)
• breakfast in nearby cafe (25 PLN)
• pub crawl, boat party
• bike or walking tour
• daily cleaning service
• in home massage
Other things to note
Please remember that public parking in the center of Kraków is not free.
Our private, secured parking or garages are available for the Guest.
Public: 30 PLN (10:00 – 20:00, FREE nights & weekends only)
Private secured: 25 PLN (11:00 – 11:00)
Private garage: 40 PLN (11:00 – 11:00)
Keys collection takes place at the office on Dietla 105 street, in walking distance from the apartment. There's a luggage storage available.
FREE early check-in / late check-out (if possible).
A 50 PLN surcharge applies for night arrivals 00:00 - 02:00. Arrivals after 02:00 must be confirmed before reservation and some extra charges may apply.
The apartment is located in a historic building inhabited by long-term tenants = keep relatively quiet at night hours.
From Dec 25, 2017 - Jan 06, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
I'm native Polish, but I used to live in Amsterdam, in Lisbon, and visited some 30 other countries so far. I've always been working for tourism, which is my passion. Besides that I like cultural events, life music, family-run restaurants, horseback riding, tennis, water sports. While backpacking I stayed in various accommodations, starting from hammock in Thailand, hut in India, ending with 5-star hotels in Italy.
I'm passionate about Krakow, and can provide you with some tips on where to go/eat/party/do sports, etc. off the beaten tourist path.
I'll be happy to host you in private apartments (check my portfolio), all located in different historic buildings of Krakow's old town. I also organize MUST-SEE tours - Auschwitz Birkenau, Wieliczka Salt Mine, and other.
"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein