Our unit is a bright, well presented, comfortable 2 bedroom apartment in a security block situated 20 mins to the City by car or 45 mins by bus.
You will also be 10 minutes from two of the best beaches in Sydney and the great night-life and eateries that service them.
This place is perfect for families, sleeping 4 adults and 2 children. Or even a couple or party of 4 looking for short stay in Sydney's east.
Don't worry these aren't crazy rules, don't get scared! :)
During your stay
- Please avoid wearing shoes inside the apartment
- We would love your children to play with toys in the visible toy boxes but please ensure they are taken care of :)
- Please feel free to use all appliances and utensils but do so responsibly
- You may use all food items (condiments, spices etc.) on the designated fridge and cupboard guest shelves
- Please lock the door when leaving the apartment
- If parking in the parking lot please park parallel to the rear fence (this allows enough room for yourselves and neighbours to exit the lot safely)
On check out
- Please wash (dishwasher available) any used dishes/utensils/pots prior to checking out (no need to put them away)
- Please wipe down kitchen counters (if used) prior to checking out
- Thanks in advance for being considerate regarding noise, there are 2 families with young children in our building :)
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
I am an outgoing IT Professional and part time" musician. Originally born in Jamaica West indies and living in Australia since 1991. I love my food, love having a good time, love people and love life. Looking for a laid back but well presented place for a short term stay.