About this listing
Centrally-Located in the neighborhood of Itaewon / Hannam
2-min walk to Hannam MTR (Central Line)/ Bus Stop
The Han River is less than a 5-minute walk away, offering you the opportunity to enjoy the breathtaking landscape.
* Portable Wifi Rent is available. If you need one, please let me
know in advance.
(1) Space Details
I offer one spacious bedroom with a queen size bed, cable TV, desk.
- Detached house with 3 bedrooms, 2nd Floor (No lift)
- 1~2 people can stay
- 1 bathroom with shower, towers (Bath towels included), Hand soap/Lotion, Dryer, Shampoo, Conditioner,
Body lotion, Body Wash
- 1 Kitchen with dining table, microwave, Fridge, Water boiler, Capsule coffee maker, Electric cooker and Kitchen wares
- Free Wi-fi access throughout the room
- Washer and Balcony for drying your clothes
- Steam iron
- Breakfast provided (Cereal, Bread, Jams, Butter, Coffee)
- Personal computer in the living room
Interaction with guests
In the morning, I will be getting ready for work, but always can make time for a brief chat for directions or suggestions. I'll try my best to give you best tips based on your own travel needs to enrich your local experience.
p.s. I am a big fan of jogging. If you want, we can jog / take a walk together beside Han-river (the river view is truly beautiful)
Other things to note
Check-in & Check-out time is Flexible.
Please inform me of your schedule in advance.
Please treat my home like your home.
No smoking indoors, allowed on the terrace outside
Take off shoes at entrance
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 109 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I am an easy-going person who is somewhere in between an introvert and an extrovert. I love meeting with people from different background and talking about various topics, but at the same time, I enjoy reading and running alone along the Han-river.
My interest lies in IT & Art. I like trying new technology and going to galleries. I am curruntly working as a Web designer & developer.
I enjoy traveling like you. I've been to about 20 cities and have many more to explore. My wish list for 2017 is Kyoto, Berlin and Moscow.
Seoul is very attractive as it changes so fast. I hope you have a wonderful time in this ever-changing vibrant city as I am enjoying here.