About this listing
With 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests, this home provides a wonderfully peaceful Lakemont vacation. Unwind on the porch or by the stone fireplace. Near all the awesome attractions in the North Georgia Mountains!
Featuring 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough sleeping arrangements for 6 guests throughout 1,500 square feet of nicely appointed living space, this delightful dwelling is an ideal lodging choice for families, friends, or couples looking to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The moment you first arrive and pull into the mountain woods over a little bridge, you’ll simply fall in love with the cottage’s big front porch with a lovely creek running in front. Look forward to spending leisurely afternoons unwinding outside on the front porch swing, where you can delve into a good book, listen to the soothing sound of the water running through the brook, and relish in the serenity of this tranquil setting, tucked amidst lush mountain laurel and rhododendron trees.
Upon entering the home’s tastefully decorated interior, you’ll encounter a large stone rock fireplace dominating the inviting main living room, creating the perfect environment to gather with your companions and plan out your adventures in Georgia. After an exciting day of outdoor excursions, you’ll be happy to return home to this peaceful atmosphere! Prepare tasty home-cooked meals in the charming fully equipped kitchen, or make use of the barbecue grill outside on the back deck. For entertainment, snuggle up by the fire and watch your programming of choice on DirecTV or pop a movie in the DVD player. At the end of the night, retreat to the welcoming master bedroom and watch a movie as you doze off on the Tempur-Pedic mattress, which practically guarantees an amazing night’s sleep!
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas barbecue grill, huge front porch with 4 chairs and a porch swing, private back deck, 50-inch flat screen TV in the great room with DirecTV, additional TV in the master bedroom with Direct TV and Blu Ray, additional TV in second bedroom with DVD player, air conditioning, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Enjoy relaxing on the enormous front porch with swing while listening to the calming water sounds of the brook flowing by!
- Beautiful, secluded location! Close proximity to Tallulah Falls State Park, Lake Burton, many hiking trails, shopping, restaurants, local towns, and numerous other fun attractions
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- A Twin-sized Bed with Twin-sized Trundle Bed in the Great Room can accommodate 2 extra guests
- The regular sofa in the Great Room can also accommodate 1 extra guest if needed
- No smoking
- Pets considered
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.