About this listing
With 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and enough space to comfortably sleep 6-10 guests, this home is the perfect place for a relaxing stay. After exploring Stone National Park and nearby historic sites, lounge on the covered deck for a leisurely afternoon!
*Please note that the owner lives on the premises in the basement apartment.
This house is a fantastic accommodation choice for families, couples, or a group of friends traveling together. Surrounded by towering trees and a large yard, this shaded property offers a quiet retreat tucked away from vibrant Atlanta. As soon as you step through the front door, you’ll immediately notice the home’s peaceful atmosphere, boasting unique decor and exotic hand-scraped mahogany hardwood floors throughout. The bright dining room features a 12-foot marble fountain, which perfectly sets the stage for the interior's zen vibe. Adjacent to the dining room is the bright living room, where international white tile floors, 16-foot cathedral ceilings, and a stone fireplace create an aesthetically pleasing space to spend your downtime.
For some fresh air, step outside to the covered deck, where you can enjoy the cool breeze, as you relax in the rocking chair with a tall glass of lemonade. A gas grill and plenty of seating make the deck perfect for entertaining, while the ceiling fan offers additional comfort on those balmy Georgia days. At the end of the night, you’ll love escaping to the cozy master bedroom - before settling down to sleep, take a relaxing soak in the master bathroom’s heated whirlpool tub and shower, which features a hand carved medallion lion fountain. All the other amenities you need to feel right at home are here, including wireless internet access and air conditioning. In addition, the owners offer complimentary laundry service for your convenience.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a covered deck, gas grill, stone fireplace, wireless internet access, air conditioning, complimentary laundry service, and much more
- Amazing location! Only 5 miles from numerous adventures at Stone Mountain Park
- Within easy reach of parks, museums, historic sites, sporting events, live entertainment, shopping and more!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: King Bed and Twin-sized Sleeper Sofa Bed
- Full-sized Sleeper Sofa, Full-sized Air Mattress, 2 Twin-sized Air Mattresses
- No smoking. Additional fees will be imposed for smoking indoors
- Pet friendly with fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- The owner will accommodate longer stays. Please inquire with Evolve for more information!
- *Please note that the owner lives on the premises in the basement apartment*
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1225 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.