Nice, luxury, quiet, comfortable, cozy private room with private bathroom in beautiful family house with garden. Pleasant location, great connection to Prague Airport, in quiet outskirts of Prague 6, and within easy reach to Prague Center by metro.
Room is super clean, nicely painted with positive colors and well organized. Two comfortable beds to accommodate 2 people, conference table, computer table, two closets. High speed WIFI internet connection in whole house free of charge. Beautiful living room, kitchen and garden are shared with our guests. Parking place with roof on garden is available for your car. Swimming pool on garden available during summer months only and comes very handy during those hot times. One really appreciates it after returning from steamy Prague Center in the afternoon.
My family have been hosting guest for last 20 years in our house, but never through internet. I recently traveled around India for 3 month and there I came up with idea to host guest via Airbnb. I live in house with my mom, we both speak fluent English and we do our best that all guests feel good here, like at home.
We will provide you with all information on how to get to most interesting and important sights in Prague, interesting museums, theaters, galleries, how to travel around Prague, where to go for good food, where to go for good beer, what are the hottest clubs, what to avoid etc. Generally all info you need to have a great and safe time in Prague. There should be always me or my mom in house to help you out, and you can also reach us via phone 24 h while you are here. Our wish is that our guest have memorable and smooth visit of Prague / Czech Republic.
You can get to our house either by public transport, taxi or I can pick you up personally. Public transport costs around 2 – 3 EUR, taxi will cost around 20 EUR and personal pick up from myself 16 EUR.
For your best convenience it is recommend to take a taxi or arrange with me pick up for you at the place of your arrival in Prague (Airport, Train Station or Bus Station). Or you may travel by public transport, it’s very simple, nice and fast way of traveling in Prague. Here please see some examples :
* Airport to our house 15 minutes by car / taxi; by public transport this one will take a bit longer, around 50 minutes (it is because the bus has to take kid of detour through Prague, meanwhile by car or taxi you go "straight direction" to our house)
* bus stop is about 7 min walk from the house
* 12 minutes by bus to main metro line A, Dejvicka station
* 3-5 minutes by metro line A from Dejvicka to Malostranska (2) or Staromestska (3) station (Prague center, Prague castle, Old Town Square, Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, Vltava river etc )
Interaction with guests
YOU WILL GET :
* fresh bed sheets, blankets, pillows, towels provided at your arrival
* you will be given key from your room
* private bathroom with bath tub and shower
* private toilet
* high speed internet WIFI connection available 24 h free of charge
* free tea / coffee / water available at kitchen
* refrigerator in kitchen available to store your food supply
* children under 5 years old can stay free of charge
* supermarket, ATM, restaurants within 10 min walking distance
EXTRA SERVICES (paid cash at the end of your stay) :
** PERSONAL PICK UP / DROP OFF at the Airport or Train Main Train Station or any other place of arrival in Prague - 16 EUR.
** BREAKFAST of your choice (need to let me know in advance to arrange grocery shopping) – eggs, toast, fruits, juice, tea / coffee OR oat meal porridge, fruits, juice, tea / coffee OR cornflakes / muesli with milk, fruits, juice, tea / coffee - 6 EUR per person
** LAUNDRY - 4 EUR per load
If you have any questions please don´t hesitate to contact me.
Looking forward meeting you :)
All BEST !
* you are welcomed to fix yourself a tea or coffee in the kitchen, use the refrigerator (the small one is reserved only for you), microwave, dishes and silverware. In order to use other kitchen equipment, you need to discuss with host first to receive instructions (this is for safety reasons)
* please do not smoke in the house (if you are smoker, you can go to have a cigi in our garden)
* visitors are not allowed in the house
* premises such as kitchen, living room and garden are shared, remaining parts of house are private
* please no loud music or noise after 10 p.m. in the house or outside of house
* use of drugs is strictly prohibited in our house
* we try to treat our house nicely and keep it clean, please try to treat our house the same way
THESE HOUSE RULES PURPOSE IS TO KEEP GUESTS AND HOSTS COMFORTABLE, SAFE AND HAPPY. SHOULD THERE BE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON´T HESITATE TO CONTACT US.