This is a DIY hostel / guesthouse, everything should be figure out for yourself. We are here to give you CHEAP accommodation, and our service is not like HOTEL. Though there is a staff who's always around. All the details are written on the guidebook on top of the table in your room.
VERY SUITABLE FOR BACKPACKERS and BUDGET TRAVELLERS.
The room has enough space for you to relax and to take a rest after a long day exploring Tokyo and also some space for your luggage. It has a small closet where you can store your stuff and hang some of your clothes. There's a table and chair as well, for you to have your personal time with your laptop.
Some rooms have single bed for solo travellers, bunk beds for 2 people, and 2 bunk beds for group of 4 people.
= GUIDEBOOK ON YOUR TABLE =
We wrote all the important details on the guidebook placed on top of the table in your room. Please refer to it if you want to know something about the hostel.
*Guests have access to all the facilities in the building.
*The kitchen has all the appliances and stuffs you need. You can even cook if you want.
*Bathroom and toilet are accessible 24hours.
*Coin operated washer and dryer are also provided inside the building, good for long term stay.
*SHOWER ROOMS are on the 5th floor.
Other things to note
Our office is on the 5th floor next to shower room. You can knock the door from 10AM to 12MN, whenever you have some questions, requests or problems.
We RENT OUT a POCKET WIFI DEVICE. Please contact us in advance.
AIRCON / HEATER USAGE:
*Drying clothes inside the room using the heater is NOT ALLOWED.
*Mid-APRIL until Late JUNE - NO AIRCON provided, only ELECTRIC FAN
(AC can be provided for an extra fee for the said above dates)
There's a guidebook on the table in your room. PLEASE READ IT FIRST. All the details and information you need to know are all written there.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00AM
EARLY check-in and LATE check-out has additional charge.
* Check in from 4PM : NO EXTRA FEE, as the booking starts from 4PM
* Early check in from 12NOON : EXTRA FEE --- > JPY2000
* Check-in / Luggage drop BEFORE 10:30AM : extra day charge (since it is before check out time of guests currently using the premise)
* Luggage drop off from 10:30AM : EXTRA FEE --- > JPY1000 (only luggage drop off , cannot use room or receive key yet)
* Late check-out / Leaving luggage after check-out : EXTRA FEE --- > JPY1500 (we can store your luggage in our office and you can pick it up anytime of the day - provided that you inform us the time you'll pick it up)
[ AMENITIES ]
- hair dryer
- towels (only on the 1st night)
- body soap (only on the 1st night)
- shampoo (only on the 1st night)
NO toothbrush and toothpaste, please bring your own.
This is not a HOTEL, so if ever you have any problems or questions, do NOT go to the front desk of the building. Please tell all your concerns DIRECTLY TO US, you can mail or call us anytime.
* NO PARTY ALLOWED in the room and in the building.
* NO SMOKING in the room.
* NO VISITORS ALLOWED - Outsiders are prohibited. Only people who booked a room are allowed in the premises.
* TURN OFF / PLUG-OUT all electrical devices when you leave the room.
* KEEP QUIET - especially at night.
* KEEP CLEAN
* DON'T LEAVE TRASH in the room. THROW THEM in the trash place when you check-out.
* LEAVE THE ROOM KEY ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT. MISSING or ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT THE KEY COST ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
ANY VIOLATION OF OUR HOUSE RULES WILL BE FORCE YOU TO PAY PENALTY FEE.
¥10000 - sneaking a friend / visitor without informing us
¥10000 - damaged on the property / missing items in the room
¥5000 - lost / missing room key
¥5000 - entering the room / using the room / checking in early without informing us
¥5000 - leaving aircon and lights on for long time when no one’s in the room
*I can always communicate with guests at daytime and some time at night (Japan time).
*I'm using a smartphone with AIRBNB app, so I can access my account and communicate with the guests wherever I am.
*I can give my email address, line id to those confirmed guests for better and precise interaction.
Hi, I'm Jamie. I love adventure. I love meeting new people. I love exploring new places. I love learning new things. I love challenges. There are lots of things I love in life. Spread the love.