This is a DIY hostel / guesthouse, everything should be figure out for yourself. We are here to give you CHEAP accommodation, and our service is not like HOTEL. Though there is a staff who's always around. All the details are written on the guidebook on top of the table in your room.
VERY SUITABLE FOR BACKPACKERS and BUDGET TRAVELLERS.
The room has enough space for you to relax and to take a rest after a long day exploring Tokyo and also some space for your luggage. It has a small closet where you can store your stuff and hang some of your clothes. There's a table and chair as well, for you to have your personal time with your laptop.
Some rooms have single bed for solo travellers, bunk beds for 2 people, and 2 bunk beds for group of 4 people.
= GUIDEBOOK ON YOUR TABLE =
We wrote all the important details on the guidebook placed on top of the table in your room. Please refer to it if you want to know something about the hostel.
*Guests have access to all the facilities in the building.
*The kitchen has all the appliances and stuffs you need. You can even cook if you want.
*Bathroom and toilet are accessible 24hours.
*Coin operated washer and dryer are also provided inside the building, good for long term stay.
*SHOWER ROOMS are on the 5th floor.
Interaction with guests
*I can always communicate with guests at daytime and some time at night (Japan time).
*I'm using a smartphone with AIRBNB app, so I can access my account and communicate with the guests wherever I am.
*I can give my email address, line id to those confirmed guests for better and precise interaction.
Other things to note
Our office is on the 5th floor next to shower room. You can knock the door from 10AM to 3AM, whenever you have some questions, requests or problems.
We RENT OUT a POCKET WIFI DEVICE. Please contact us in advance.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00AM
EARLY check-in and LATE check-out is possible for an EXTRA FEE.
AIRCON / HEATER USAGE:
*Drying clothes inside the room using the heater is NOT ALLOWED.
*Mid-APRIL until Late JUNE - NO AIRCON provided, only ELECTRIC FAN
(AC can be provided for an extra fee for the said above dates)
There's a guidebook on the table in your room. PLEASE READ IT FIRST. All the details and information you need to know are all written there.
[PICTURE OF THE ROOMS]
The photos of this listing is to get an idea of the room you will be staying. The room you actually reserved might be different so please tell us in advance if you would like to stay in the exact room on the photos.
[ AMENITIES ]
- towels (only on the 1st night)
- body soap (only on the 1st night)
- shampoo (only on the 1st night)
- hair dryer
NO toothbrush and toothpaste, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
* NO PARTY ALLOWED in the room and in the building.
* NO SMOKING in the room. There's a smoking area in the building.
* NO VISITORS ALLOWED - Outsiders are prohibited. Only people who booked a room are allowed in the premises.
* TURN OFF / PLUG-OUT all electrical devices when you leave the room.
* KEEP QUIET - especially at night. NO LOUD TALKING and MUSIC. Disturbing other guests will cost penalty fee.
* KEEP CLEAN - always keep the common areas clean.
* Keep your personal belongings in your room.
* DON'T LEAVE TRASH in the common spaces. THROW THEM in the trash place when you check-out.
* RESPECT OTHER GUESTS
* LEAVE THE ROOM KEY ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT. MISSING or ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT THE KEY COST ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
ANY VIOLATION OF OUR HOUSE RULES WILL BE FORCE YOU TO PAY ¥5000 PENALTY FEE.
This host has 339 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hi, I'm Jamie. I love adventure. I love meeting new people. I love exploring new places. I love learning new things. I love challenges. There are lots of things I love in life. Spread the love.