Walk To Ski and Everything!!! This exceptional 3 bedroom, 3½ bath home is conveniently located within walking distance of the Town Lift, Ski Runs, Park City Mountain Resort, Restaurants, and Main Street in Old Town Park City.
Management Contact Information, Luxury Park City Rentals, LLC (Manager), attn: David “Bo” Pitkin, PO Box 904, Park City, Utah, 84060, (EMAIL HIDDEN) Cell Ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); Fax – ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Check-in/out: Check-In time: 4:00 PM. Check-Out time: 10:00 AM. Guests shall honor check-in and check-out times. Please contact me at least one week in advance to discuss earlier check-in or late check-out times.
Check-in: Guest shall report any damage found within the first few hours after check-in.
Check-out: Guest agrees to leave the home in a general clean condition, remove all trash and recyclables, ensure dishes and cookware are clean, leave towels piled in the bathtubs, and return all furniture that was moved to its original position, leave keys and garage door openers on kitchen counter and doors locked upon leaving the property.
Access: Manager reserves the right to access the home at any time to make necessary emergency repairs and with 24 hour notice for normal maintenance.
Accidents, Damage or Loss: Owner shall not be liable to Guests, licensees or invitees or any other person for any injury, loss, or damage to any person or property on or about the premises. Guest shall hold Manager harmless and indemnified from and against all loss or damage occasioned by the use or misuse or abuse of any part of the premises and from or against any omission, neglect, or default of Tenant, his guest, licensees or invitees. Guest understand that the house and grounds are dangerous, especially electricity, fireplaces, sharp edges, fall hazards, hot tub, jacuzzi tub, equipment, appliances, cleaning products, etc. Guest shall provide constant competent adult supervision of all minors. Guest is responsible for all damages that occur to the property or its contents, including lost or stolen items, and/or excessive cleaning expenses caused by guest or any members of the guest’s party and agrees to pay all costs, including collection costs and attorney fees, incurred as a result of such damages. Manager is not responsible for guest’s belongings that are damaged, lost, stolen, or left behind.
Cancellation: Cancellations made more than 60 days before arrival date will have the reservation deposit refunded less a $100 cancellation fee. Cancellations made between 31-60 days before arrival will forfeit the reservation deposit. Cancellations made 30 days or less before arrival date will forfeit entire payment. No refunds will be made for late arrival or early departure.
Damage Deposit: A $500 damage deposit will be charged to your credit card. The guest will follow the home and departure instructions and the property will be left in the same good and habitable condition. Any damages or notable conditions found upon arrival will be reported to the Manager within one hour of occupancy. The $500 damage deposit will be refunded back to your credit card within 7 days of departure, less any cost associated with replacement or repair of any property loss or damage or fines associated with failure to properly follow the house rules and departure instructions.
Assignment: This agreement may not be assigned or the property sublet, and is for Guest’s use only
1. Age Min: An adult minimum 25 years or older will be in the house at all times
2. Pets: No pets are allowed in the house.
3. Smoking: No smoking is allowed in the house
4. Occupancy Limit: A maximum of 2 people per king, queen and full bed (1 per twin bed) are allowed to stay in the house.
5. Parties: Absolutely no house parties. If a house party attempts to occupy the property, the group will be asked to leave and all monies will be forfeited. No loud music will be tolerated, and all music should be turned off at 10 pm.
6. Governing Laws: Guest agrees to abide by the laws, rules and regulations of the governing jurisdictions.
7. Snow Removal: The driveway will be plowed and the entry will be shoveled when it snows, do not walk on if icy or snowy.
8. Open Flames: Guest agrees to have a responsible adult present at all times while a fire is burning in the fireplace. No lit candles are allowed.
9. Ski Equipment: Please keep all skis, poles and equipment in the garage and utilize the drying and storing system in the mud room for all wet boots, clothing and equipment.
10. Trash and Recycling: Pick-up is early Thursday morning. Please take trash and recycling cans out to the curb the night before to ensure pick-up. There is no glass recycling in Park City. The garbage can is grey and the recycling bin is brown. Both are well labeled. You will be charged $50 if you put glass bottles, garbage or food waste in the recycling bins.
11. Hot Tub (Where applicable): Please read and follow all instructions and warnings when using the hot tub. Do not remove the floating bromine dispenser of stick it in the return water hole. You will be charged $100 if you defile the hot tub such that it requires me to drain, clean, fill and treat it, other than regularly schedule.
1. Linens: Please leave dirty towels in each bathtub or shower. You can leave the bed linens on the beds.
2. Trash and Recycling: Take out all trash and recycling to the can outside on the morning of your departure. DO NOT PUT GLASS, GARBAGE OR FOOD IN THE RECYCLING BIN!
3. Dishes: Load dirty dishes into the dishwasher and set to clean before departure. DO NOT LEAVE DIRTY DISHES IN THE SINK, REFRIGERATOR OR AROUND THE HOUSE!
4. Food: Leave any remaining food in the refrigerator or pantry. I will donate it to the local food bank.
5. Lights: Turn off all interior lights/fans. You can leave exterior lights on.
6. Doors & Windows: Close and lock all windows and doors before leaving.
7. Lockbox: Ensure key is in lockbox before leaving.
8. Keys & garage opener: Leave garage door opener and two keys on the kitchen counter.
9. Report Damage: Please leave a note or call property manager to report any issues or damage. We need to know so it can be fixed for the next renters.
Exceptions: No exception to these rules will be tolerated. Manager retains the right to terminate the occupancy, evict the guests, and all monies will be forfeited if these rules are violated.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello, we are Bo and Allison. We own Luxury Park City Rentals, LLC, a boutique Property Management company specializing in Luxury Vacation Rentals in our home town of Park City, Utah. We are proud to offer a select group of private luxury residences in Park City! Our exceptional properties are well furnished, beautifully maintained, and extremely clean so guests can enjoy Park City and all it has to offer! We love Park City and are thrilled to help provide guests with an exceptional vacation experience so you can enjoy our home town as much as we do. ~ Allison & Bo Pitkin
- See more at: