In this magnificent and luminous apartment, you will enjoy a unique architecture and rest from everyday life in a very comfortable room with 3m ceilings, centrally located, in a services and shops hub, only 10 min away from the subway.
You will be living amongst local and very close to colorful colonial Coyoacán, where Frida Kahlo's is- so you won't miss it. You'll be 25 minutes away from Roma-Condesa either in metro or uber/taxi (depending on traffic conditions)
The room where you will stay is very spacious and bright as it has a large skylight and windows that go from floor to ceiling. The ceilings are high and the finishes modern. The bed is larger than usual beds (queen size) and you will have a table suitable to work or to have an intimate dinner.
The room also has night and day shutters. In the closet, you will have ample storage space for all your stuff. Directly from the room, you will be able to access your private bathroom.
In addition to your room with private bathroom, you will have access to all common areas including:
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Dining room
Interaction with guests
We live in the apartment so if you need anything we'll be here to help. Also, we are always happy to share tips and recommendations of places to visit. In case we are away, we'll make sure we answer any questions you could have as soon as possible by email or phone.
We will also provide you with a house guide with all the information you need. Always helpful if we are away at some point.
Other things to note
* Bookings have been coming in fast! Email us now to guarantee your reservation!
* We welcome people from all religions, races, countries and sexual orientation. Families with children are more than welcome.
* Feel free to use all the common areas and make yourself at home.
* There will be potable water at will, and also coffee and tea.
* As you know, Mexico is a developing country. 52.3million people live under the poverty line. That means most of them don't have enough food to cover their alimentary needs. Thus, please do not trash any good food, we will be happy to help you to finish it if needed :)
* If you smoke, you may do so on the balcony, making sure doors are closed so that no smoke enters the apartment.
* Please make sure that your activities do not cause any nuisance to neighbours.
* Common areas must be kept clean and tidy.
* If you loose the magnetic card to enter the building, you will be charged a fee of 500MXN.
This host has 286 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
* Who we are
French-Mexican couple who met and lived in Australia, we have been living in Mexico City together since mid-2013. We are perseverant people, working towards creating a positive change in this world. One of our core values is respect towards diversity of race, religion, ideology, physical appearance and sexual orientation.
* What we love
Traveling, outdoors activities (Cycling, hiking, rock-climbing), cooking (enjoy good food!), independent cinema, live music, dancing (salsa, cumbia), having a cup of wine & cheese with our friends or newly met Airbnb community members. Sarah is also a basketball player.
* What we do for a living
We both work in the consulting world, Sarah in sustainability and Ruben in geo-marketing. Sarah travels about once per quarter abroad as part of her work.
* Our vision of traveling and Airbnb
Energetic travellers, we always try to make the most of our time.
We love meeting new people and are Airbnb fans, as hosts and guests.
We are always excited to hosts new guests and ensure that their stay in Mexico City will is memorable one.
We are happy to host guests from any background, skin color and religion. If you feel uncomfortable with this, we don't recommend you to stay with us. If not, our doors will be open to you.
Last but not least, we think it's fine when guests don't want to interact much, however we expect at least basic courtesy and communication from any hosts and guests... we are people, not hotel receptionists ;-)