A superb extension to Melbourne's CBD, with vast open spaces and tree-lined boulevards creating an oasis on the edge of the city. Vibrant promenades, inviting restaurants, with a dichotomy of freedoms, the chance to be apart of the city when you want to or escape it at a heartbeat.
An edgy, savvy apartment only moments from the Melbourne's CBD. Situated in the heart of Victoria Harbour, well-designed in the city's most dynamic new precinct. Boasting a open plan living space with a Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robes and a 2nd bedroom with a large bathroom across the hallway. This apartment comes fully equipped with all kitchen appliances and utensils. Both bathrooms comes complete with all toileteries including shampoo and bath gel; linens also included in bedrooms.
Guests will have access to the complete offerings of this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment fully equipped with toiletries, kitchen utensils and appliances.
Interaction with guests
Host or appointed representative will personally meet guest on day of check-in.
At my sole discretion I may request government issued photo ID, credit card details and proof of address for at least two (2) or (3) members of the guest party. This will apply especially for one (1) night bookings. Guests who fail to comply with these requirements will not be allowed to enter and/or stay at my apartment.
No smoking inside apartment. Smoking permitted on balcony ONLY.
No parties allowed!
- at the time of check out guests must unbutton and remove doona/quilt covers from doonas/quilts.
- all used towels, sheets, pillow cases and Doona/quilt covers should be placed in the bathroom beside the washing machine.
- all used dishes, plates, bowls, pots, pans and kitchen utensils are to be loaded into the dish washer.
I am energetic, passionate and outgoing, this is natural for me and yet I also enjoy attention to detail, time to think and privacy too. Its a rare combination of extravert & introvert. Where I am most comfortable is where I have a combination of both. I love being with others creating new possibilities and focusing externally and then love coming home and enjoy time to recharge, reflect and analyse the events and plan ahead.
My Free time is Spent:
1. Attending courses and training to further my knowledge.
2. Seeing comedy shows and anything that promotes outside the box thinking.
3. I'm fascinated by architecture, design and innovation. Anything that seeks to improve the standard of living for human beings in a sustainable and ecological manner.
4. The simple things in life
5. I enjoy nature walks, soccer and song lyrics.
What I consider Important:
1. Maintaining a healthy mind and healthy body
2. Creating, maintaining and nurturing extraordinary relationships
3. Sustainably building true financial independence while enjoying a quality life.