Wonderful house made of wood, renovated tabacco-drying house. Cosy house with all the modern confort
The house has got one big room with an open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, separated toilets, a laundry room and an office partially opened next to the living room.
This house is an old tabacco dryer renovated with a swimming pool and a wonderful view on the country-side. You can even sometimes see deers.
There are 2 beds in the third bedroom: one single bed and one sofa bed that you can make into one comfortable bed, which allows to host 3 people in the room quite comfortably (thanks to a large clearance / available height).
The kitchen has got: sink, induction hobs, dish-washer, over, microwave, fridge, shaker, slicer, kitchen ustensils, salt and pepper.
The TV is in the living-room.
WIFI is available through the whole house and inside the bedrooms as well. No limit.
We offer a continental breakfast (tea, coffee, milk, cocoa, jam, butter, crispbread). No additional fees. If you're staying for more than a week, please let us know if you like crispbread or if you prefer to bring your own breakfast.
The swimming-pool is enjoyable best in July and August (no electric heat).
If you travel with children, children less than 6 years old are invited to sleep in the bed sofa rather than in the mezzanine bed (security). Children less than 2 years old sleep free of charge.
You have access to the whole first floor as well as the garden.
Interaction with guests
We can give you directions to visit places.
- Please let us know your time of arrival
- Please no smoking inside. You can smoke outside.
- We have cats. They sleep outside but can sometimes come inside (but never in the bedrooms)
- We don't accept any other pets.
- The neighborhood is quiet. Please keep quiet after 10pm.
- Please use the woodburner to heat the main room (main heat). The electric convectors are set to keep the house above 15°C when the wood-burner is used. We check the electricity meters and if we find out that there was abuse (no use of the wood burner and convectors set to the maximum), we'll have to charge you extra for electricity (which we want to avoid at most). You'll have enough wood to burn at your disposal. When using the wood-burner, you'll have easily 22°C/25°C in the house if you wish to (soft and comfortable) or you can just keep it at 19°C if you prefer (just use less wood).
This host has 3 reviews for other properties.View other reviews