Enjoy this quiet and fully equipped apartment for your stay in Vienna. The good location, the many restaurants and shops in the vicinity, as well as direct access to public transport, are ideal for exploring the city. You are at the right address.
This freshly renovated, sunny and quiet apartment has an area of 75 sq m (800 sq ft), high rooms (3.30 m / 11 ft), is on the 5th floor (with lift), and is provided with everything you need for a pleasant stay, including free WLAN (Wi-Fi) access, free use of a PC and cable television.
The apartment consists of a hallway, a living room (with business corner), a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom and a separate WC.
The bedroom is equipped with a king size bed (180 cm × 200 cm [71 in × 79 in]) and plenty of storage room for your belongings in a wardrobe and a cupboard. Fresh bed linen will be provided.
The kitchen is fully furnished with all amenities and appliances (stove, microwave oven, coffee maker, electric kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, kitchen sink, TV set). Plates and dishes, pots and pans are available as well as all necessary cutleries.
The living room features a large, cozy couch, a small table, a flat screen LCD TV set (120+ channels) and a business corner.
The business corner provides free use of: a stationary PC and a laser printer; camera, microphone and speakers for voice and video communication; hi-speed LAN access to the Internet via RJ45 cable connection (besides free WLAN); USB connector for your personal devices.
In the bathroom you will find a shower cubicle, a bidet and a bathroom sink. A hair dryer is also provided, as well as towels and enough space for your personal items. Movable mirrors will help to get the perfect hairdo.
A cordless landline phone is available. Telephone charges are NOT included in the room price.
Free WLAN (Wi-Fi) Internet access is provided throughout the apartment.
Smoking and pets are not permitted.
The apartment is located in the vicinity of the new central train station (5 min) and the city center (10 min). An underground station right at the building provides access to four tram lines. This gives you the opportunity to reach all sights and places of interest in a very short time, using Vienna's elaborate network of public transport.
Around the corner there is a supermarket, several restaurants you can find in walking distance.
I'll be glad to assist you in planning your stay in Vienna; don't hesitate to ask.
A public garage for your car is in the next crossroad. Price: €29 per day (entry and exit only with a valid credit or debit card, no cash payment).
The apartment is not suited for disabled persons and children.
No smoking, no pets, no children, please.
Please avoid excessive noise, especially between 10 pm and 6 am, and all-day on Sundays and holidays, in respect for the other people living in this building.
Please leave the apartment in the same pristine condition you have found it upon your arrival.
It is required to present a passport at check-in.
Use of the landline phone will be charged extra.
The following should be taken for granted:
1) You will do your utmost to take excellent care of the apartment. You will keep it clean and neat (e.g. basics like don't leave food out and clean up after any mess or trash).
2) No smoking or drug use.
3) No pets, no children.
4) No parties/large gatherings in the apartment, no excessive noise.
5) No destroying/damaging anything in the apartment or the apartment itself.
6) No removing/stealing anything from the apartment.
7) No use of the PC or the Internet connection in the apartment for illegal activities (e.g. watching illicit videos, hacking of other computers).
8) You are cooperative in terms of picking up keys/checking in and dropping off keys/checking out. You must communicate and ensure your responsiveness when coordinating to meet for key pick up and drop off either via phone, text/SMS or email.
9) I am not responsible for your personal belongings while at my apartment. I am not responsible for your safety or any personal injuries while at my apartment.
10) The apartment has a sophisticated safety door. If you lose the keys, the lock has to be replaced, and you will be charged € 400 in cash. It is your obligation to keep the door locked all the times.
11) It is not allowed to hand over the keys to other persons (except the landlord).
12) Only that number of persons may stay in the apartment, for whom the reservation was confirmed (maximum of 2). It is forbidden to accommodate additional people in the apartment.
13) It is your obligation to ensure that people being present temporarily in the apartment (e.g. guests) will obey the house rules.
From Dec 17, 2017 - Jan 07, 2018 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
Welcome to Vienna! I'd be glad to be your host and to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Vienna is my home now since 50+ years, and therefore I can give you any hints, if you like, regarding sightseeing, culture, restaurants, public transport, etc.
Enjoy the city which is top ranked in the world for its overall quality of life.