Situated on a historical Palazzo built in 1558 together and as part of the famous Rialto Bridge, this cozy and bright 2 bedrooms apartment with beautiful murals boast a fantastic location, with quick access to transportation, boutiques, restaurants and all the major attractions in Venice.
Appartamento Testa d’Oro 2 is a cozy and soothing home of 85 m2 located at the first and half floor and is the ideal setting for you to relax and enjoy yourself as it comes fully furnished with an eat-in kitchen, a living room with a beautiful view over the Rialto Bridge’s steps, two bedrooms with high quality faux leather beds, and one private bathroom.
You will experience true hospitality from a very attentive staff while benefiting from all the provided amenities. Enjoy your stay with us!
Our guests will find that this apartment definitely meets their need:
ALL THE APARTMENT-
Wifi, Air Conditioning, Heating System.
• Washing machine, Hairdryer, Bath linen.
• PRIJA Shampoo & Body Soap
• Electronic devices such as Microwave, Bialetti coffee machine, American coffee machine, Toaster, Electric Kettle, Mixer.
Dish wares and pots.
• Cookware, dishes...and products for cooking such as Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Vinegar, Spices, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, Dark Cocoa Powder.
• Products for cleaning such as Dish soap, All- purpose Cleaner and Laundry Detergent. Sponges are NEW
• Simple Breakfast Kit included
• TV, CD Player
• Top Box, Netflix
• Map, Reading Material and Guest Book.
• The rooms have a comfortable bed in faux leather as well as furniture and hooks to place the clothes.
• Iron, Iron board
• A crib and/or toddler bed available for the little ones upon request.
Interaction with guests
Before your check-in, we will always be at your disposal to answer all of your questions. You will be given directions and guided through every step. We also are available for any reservations.
At check-in, your check-in person will be available for any information, requirements and reservations.
Other things to note
Venice is a city with lots of surprises. There is a golden head, called Testa D'Oro, right by the Rialto bridge, once used to be the sign of the pharmacy “of the Golden Head.”After you cross the bridge of Rialto, lift your head and you will see the head, and above it, the windows of our apartments. That is why we chose the name Appartamenti Testa D'Oro.
CHECK IN and CHECK OUT:
Check-in is after 3 P.M. Check-out is prior to 11 A.M.
While every effort will be made to accommodate the requirements for late checkouts or early check-ins, this will be dependent on availability of the apartment. In the case of same day check-out and check-in, you can stow their luggage until the suite is ready or until their departure.
Please know that we will do our best to facilitate you.
CHILDREN AND EXTRA BED POLICY
All children under 6 years stay free of charge for extra cribs/ toddler bed/ single bed.
Maximum number of extra single bed is 1. (Excluding crib/ toddler bed).
By law, from the 1st October 2014, The Venezia Tourist Tax applies to any facility where tourists stay overnight. The tourist tax must be payed cash on the arrival and it's not included in the apartments' rental. You will also be asked to provide a valid ID or Passport at check-in.
It is not allowed to leave the garbage outside the apartment, in the courtyard or on the street. Therefore:
1. We will throw all the garbage at your check-out.
2. Please call us if you want to get rid of the garbage before your check-out.
3. Please separate the waste.
Please remember to close all the windows, lights and air conditioning any time you go out
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment
Thank you for your cooperation!
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View other reviews