The Waikiki Banyan is one of Waikiki's most popular condominiums for vacation rentals, located 1 block from the beach in the heart of Waikiki. Enjoy all the comforts of home in our newly renovated, beautifully furnished 700 sq. ft. 1 BR condominium.
Please see our Vacation Rental By Owner and Home Away listing #412450 to see our incredible reviews from our many happy guests.
See our video tour on YouTube - search for Waikiki Banyan Rental 3113!
Aloha E Komo Mai. Welcome to our vacation rental at the Waikiki Banyan.
The Waikiki Banyan is one of Waikiki's most popular resort condominiums for vacation rentals, located one block from the beach in the heart of Waikiki.
Located on the 31st floor in Tower 2, our 1 bedroom corner unit is the perfect home away from home while vacationing in Waikiki and Honolulu. Enjoy the conveniences of a vacation rental by owner plus all the comforts of home in our newly renovated, 700 sq. ft. fully equipped and comfortably furnished suite. Free parking in the parkade, free long distance calls to the US and Canada and free WiFi is included with your rental. Ours is a non-smoking condo, both in the unit and on the lanai.
Our suite has just been completely renovated from top to bottom and decorated in Hawaiian style. It has a separate bedroom with a new Simmons King size bed and windows on three sides to catch the Tradewinds and the stunning views.
The newly renovated kitchen has granite counters, a window looking directly out to Diamond Head and is fully stocked with everything you could need including microwave oven, rice cooker, coffee maker, blender, dishes, cookware, etc.
The spacious living room has a new Queen size sofa bed with a firm, comfortable mattress, a love seat and a chair for plenty of seating. A large lanai with table and chairs offers fabulous views of the mountains, canal and Diamond Head. The lanai gets the morning sun and the afternoon shade.
The bathroom has a separate vanity area with granite countertop. Behind a pocket door is the toilet area and the brand new, glass door walk-in shower, featuring easy to clean solid surface quartz walls and a top of the line Grohe shower system. Taking a shower has never been more pleasurable.
There is a 42” flat screen tv in the living room and a 28' LED tv in the bedroom with full cable programming. The new porcelain tile floors keep the unit cool and easy to clean.
A coin-operated laundry room is just steps away, diagonally across the hall from our front door. There is a laundry room on every floor so machines are always available.
The recreation deck on the 6th floor is perfect for the whole family with a large heated swimming pool, sauna, 2 hot tubs, barbecues, a putting green, children's playground, basketball and tennis courts and poolside snack bar. There is also a convenience store and an internet cafe in the lobby area.
While the Banyan is a child-friendly complex, our suite is located on the opposite side of the recreation facilities (in Tower 2 or Mauka, facing the mountains), providing a peaceful retreat for those who are looking for a quiet, relaxing holiday.
We just purchased our condo in 2012 and lovingly renovated it with comfort and relaxation in mind. This is our home away from home and we look forward to welcoming you with aloha. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do! Mahalo Nui Loa.
Other things to note
Hawaii GE/TA Tax ID available on request and posted in unit.
License or registration numberHawaii Tax ID GE/TA-011-293-0816-01
Learn about this field
1) Occupancy is restricted to the number of occupants specified in this contract. No additional persons, including minors, may occupy the unit without prior written permission from the owner.
2) Renters may not sublet or assign this rental agreement/property. The unit may not be used for a party or for any large gathering of people, and, while renters may entertain guests, there may be no more than 6 people in the apartment at any time. No overnight guests are permitted without prior written consent from the owner. Pets may not be brought onto the property without prior written consent from the owner.
3) The Waikiki Banyan is a NON-SMOKING complex. Smoking of any substance, including the use of e-cigarettes, and/or the use of any illegal drug(s) or substance, is strictly prohibited in the unit, on the lanai, or anywhere on the Waikiki Banyan property.
4) There will be a $150 charge if the parking pass is not returned to the unit upon checkout.
5) Please treat the property with respect and care. While the collection of a security/damage deposit has been waived, it is understood and agreed to by your signature below (or by electronic acceptance of this agreement) that you will be liable for any loss or damage caused by negligence or willful destruction by yourself or any member of your party during your stay and you further agree to reimburse the owner for the costs of repair or replacement of missing or damaged property at the owners’ discretion. If other persons and/or property are affected, you agree that you will be liable for all costs for repair and/or replacement and for all costs incurred if relocation of other affected persons is necessary.
6) The unit will be cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure. There is no daily housekeeping during your stay, although this can be arranged for an additional charge if you wish. Please notify the owner immediately of any damage to the property and/or the need for repairs or maintenance. Please understand that services on the island may be slower than on the mainland, especially during weekends and holidays.
7) Occupants shall observe and obey all “House Rules” and conditions as detailed in the in-unit binder and/or posted throughout the complex.
8) Use of the unit, contents, the Waikiki Banyan Condominium complex, and all property thereon shall be solely at your own risk. The owners shall not be liable for any personal injury or loss of life to you, members of your party, or guests who may be on the premises.
9) The owners shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to any items on the premises or of any vehicle or it’s contents.
10) This reservation is a hotel condominium stay as defined by, and subject to, the liability limits of Hawaii Revised Statutes Section 486K and DOES NOT create a tenancy subject to the Residential Landlord Tenant Code. Guests may be removed from the property without process of law if any term(s) of this agreement and/or the House Rules is violated including, but not limited to, the No Smoking policy, failure to vacate the unit at the contracted time or any other term or rule. Failure to vacate the unit at the contracted time (11:00AM on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed to in writing by the owner) shall be deemed as trespassing and will result in a late check out fee of $300 and any remaining occupants or guests will be subject to removal from the property by Security and/or law enforcement.
11) In the event of late arrival to, and/or premature departure from the property for any reason, renter(s) shall have no right to claim a refund for the unused time. If the property is rendered unusable or uninhabitable during any portion of the rental period, the owners will be obligated to refund only that portion of the rent that was unused and shall have no further obligation to the renter(s).
12) No refund or discounts will be given in the event of any building maintenance work, work in neighboring units, inclement weather events such as hurricanes, storms, etc., and/or any other disruptive event(s) occurring during or prior to the stay that are outside of the owner’s control.
13) Renters understand and acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent to any property and that the owner would not rent the property unless this condition were understood and accepted by all renters.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
I live in beautiful Vancouver, BC, Canada with my husband and our Golden Retriever, who you see here. While I was born in Canada, I've lived in many places, including Italy, where my husband is from, and also lived and worked on a passenger cruise ship for 5 years, which is where we met.
We bought our condo at the Waikiki Banyan on the island of Oahu, HI in 2012 with the plan to retire there. In the meantime, we love sharing our home with other visitors to Hawaii and hope you will allow us to welcome you to paradise and help you experience all that Hawaii has to offer.