About this listing
Make unforgettable memories at Your Very Own Luxury Oasis with truly the Most Amazing Views in Cabo San Lucas.
Save now! See reduced rates for the remaining available dates in July and August!
Start your vacation at Your Very Own Secluded Oasis with truly The Most Amazing Views in Cabo. There are very few places in Cabo that can offer these 180 degree Panoramic Views throughout the entire property. Enjoy your Private Pool, Spa and a recently updated, very Spacious Residence. At Hacienda Punta Vista you cannot miss the views of the Ocean, Sunset, Lands End, Lovers Beach, Medano Beach and the city lights of Cabo. Spend time relaxing by the pool enjoying your morning coffee and watch the cruise ships come in.
We are conveniently located JUST 5 MINUTES FROM ALL THE CABO SAN LUCAS ACTION. And - we provide a 7-person mini-van for your complimentary use. You can quickly and easily get to Costco and Wal-Mart both with are Less Than 5 minutes away. Then head to the marina, downtown tourist area, and the famous Medano Beach hotel beach strip. There are at least 5 other beaches within 10 minutes of the hacienda for those of you who like to adventure a little.
The residence is ideal for anyone wanting High-End Accommodations with the Comforts of Home. It is enjoyed by couples or families travelling together, honeymooners, and girl/guy groups. It has been recently updated with all new furnishings, bedding, towels, patio furniture, etc.
This amazing property has everything to make your trip easier, and some things you wouldn't think of.
- approx. 2,800 sq ft residence
- private pool and hot tub with Knock-Out Views
- approx. 1,000 sq ft patio area with outdoor dining area for 8
- 3 large bedrooms sleep total of 6, plus add up to 2 more with the fold-out sleeper sofa.
- fully equipped kitchen including new stainless steel appliances
- central A/C - each bedroom and LR has own thermostat
- 60" flat screen TV
- satellite and AppleTV
- IPOD player and large outdoor speaker each with Bluetooth capabilities
- stainless steel BBQ grill
- ironing board, iron and clothing steamer
- blow dryer in each bathroom
- pool loungers
- pool towels provided
- cooler provided for trips to the beach
- two boogie boards provided for trips to the beach
- two chairs provided for trips to the beach
- Use of a Mexico pay-as-you-go phone
- Use of 7-person mini-van - complimentary ($50 is included in the $100 cleaning fee to help cover insurance/minor damages)
Guests stay in a private residence of approximately 2,500 indoor square feet with direct walkout to a private patio, pool and hot tub area of approx 1,000 sq ft. There are no shared entrances, doors or other spaces. Only registered guests are allowed at the residence unless prior approval is received from Owner. Generally, an email letting us know of a private chef, in-home massage, maid, etc. is sufficient. Any visiting family/friends of guests needs to be discussed before approval is given, but the total guests on the property at one time cannot exceed 10.
Once your reservation is confirmed, we will request the names of each guest.
Interaction with guests
We are available 24 hours a day for any questions or concerns you have or assistance you may need.
Other things to note
Below is additional information Guest agrees to as part of their reservation (Airbnb Site Terms supercede any instances of difference):
1. Any changes to reservation must be made via email and confirmed before arrival.
2. Owners send helpful information ahead of Guest's check-in date for transportation information, directions to the house, House operational details and activity/restaurant suggestions.
3. The number of guests will not exceed the amount indicated in the reservation. The contract price is based on the number of guests initially indicated by Guest and reflected here (including adult and child make-up) any change to this number and make-up of guests may result in an extra charge. Any change requests need to be approved by Owner at least 2 days prior to the check-in date and any additional costs need to be paid prior to the check-in date.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is eight (8) persons. However, the contract and pricing is for the number indicated at item 3. above and for the registered guests only, based on guest names provided on Page 5 below. In some instances, we may be able to accommodate a 9th guest at an additional cost of $100 per night. This requires prior approval and additional payment at time of approval.
5. No UNREGISTERED GUESTS ARE ALLOWED ON THE PROPERTY, without prior approval. A charge of $100.00 per day, per unregistered guest will be automatically charged if no prior, written approval is received. The charge may still apply even with prior approval, depending on agreement between Owner and Guest. No more than 10 registered and unregistered guests may be on the property at any given time, excluding service providers.
6. The total rental cost includes all required taxes. It does not reflect any fee charged by booking websites. Damage deposits, complimentary vehicle and incidental charges, and penalties are separately addressed.
7. Guest will provide credit card information (Visa/MC only) for any incidental or vehicle charges that may be incurred during the stay. Guest will also provide a copy of the driver’s license that matches the name on the credit card.
8. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CSL time AND CHECK OUT IS 11:00 A.M. CSL time. An earlier check-in or later check out time may be possible if previously arranged and confirmed via email. Due to the amount of time it takes to clean the home for our next guests, Guest may be charged $50 for each 30 additional minutes, unless late check-out is previously approved.
9. We do not rent to vacationing students or singles 25 years of age or less, unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. No spring break groups or parties are allowed on the property.
10. This is a NON SMOKING property. Smoking of any kind is absolutely not allowed on the premises. A penalty of $500.00 per day will be charged if smoking occurs. Additionally, the cost of cleaning and repair will be charged at cost plus 30%. No exceptions. The charge will be automatically deducted from the deposit. We have many guests who smoke and they just walk about 100 feet off the property outside the property wall.
11. No GLASS is allowed at the patio and POOL areas, including but not limited to drinking glasses, beer or wine bottles, etc. A penalty of $500.00 will be charged if any glass is used in the stated areas. Additionally, the cost of cleaning and repair will be charged at cost plus 30%. No exceptions. The charge will be automatically deducted from the deposit.
12. Pets of Guest are not permitted on the property. A $500.00 penalty will be charged if any animal is brought onto the premises either by you or your guest(s). Additionally, the cost of cleaning and repair will be charged at cost plus 30%. No exceptions. The charge will be automatically deducted from the deposit.
13. No PARTIES are allowed on the property. Use of property in such a fashion that causes excessive wear/tear to the property or disturbs neighbors, shall be deemed grounds for immediate eviction and forfeiture of the damage deposit. No refund will be paid if eviction occurs.
14. PAYMENT – The reservation confirmation payment should be made via Guest's on-line booking site.
15. DAMAGE DEPOSIT- A refundable damage deposit is required. The deposit is a damage deposit which is intended to cover any costs for loss, theft, damage and related acts to the Owners real or personal property. Charges will be made at full replacement cost (including labor) plus 30%. It is NOT applied toward rent or mini-van costs (mini-van costs may be partially covered by Airbnb deposit), if incurred. It will be refundable based on the terms of your booking site, if the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the property or its contents.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, smoking, pets, glass in the pool area, unregistered guests on-site, etc.
c. All debris, rubbish & discards are placed in the blue refuse container outside the front wall.
d. Dishes and cooking items are properly cleaned and put away and counter and stove tops are wiped clean.
e. All A/C units and fans are turned off.
f. All exterior doors are locked, all windows are closed and locked.
g. No linens or contents of the property are lost, stolen or damaged.
h. No early check-in or late check-out without special written arrangements made ahead of time.
16. COMPLIMENTARY USE OF VEHICLE – The rental cost does not include any rental charge for the use of any vehicle provided by Owner. Guest use of any Owner provided vehicle is complimentary and no charge has been made for rental of said vehicle. A nominal charge of $50.00 is due to help cover the cost of insurance and minor repairs. Guest use of vehicle is at their own risk. Owner is not responsible for any harm, damage, or other incidences that may occur to Guest as result of use of the vehicle. Owner maintains full coverage insurance on any vehicle provided to Guest. Only registered guests with valid, non-Mexico, driver’s licenses are allowed to drive the vehicle. Due to insurance and Mexico law, no Mexican citizen is allowed to drive the vehicle. Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the vehicle. There will be a $500 charge if smoking occurs or if any indication that smoking occurred, such as, but not limited to, odor, cigarette holes, etc. Additionally, any smoking related cost of cleaning or repair will be charged at cost plus 30%. The vehicle is provided with a full tank of gas and should be returned with a full tank, otherwise an additional re-fueling charge will be made at cost plus 30%. If you get a parking ticket or incur any other infraction that results in a fine and/or the license plate being taken by the police, towing, etc. we will charge at least $200 USD for each event. If during their use of the vehicle, Guest incurs any damages or costs associated with their use of the vehicle, Guest is responsible for any insurance deductible and all other costs not covered by insurance. Any costs for damages to vehicle or other associated costs must be paid 100% before Guest checks-out. Due to possible prior guests’ damage to the vehicle, it is possible the vehicle will not be available for use for Guest’s entire stay; however, it has never not been available (we just have to cover all this legal verbiage). Owner is not responsible for any transportation costs incurred due to unavailability of the complimentary vehicle.
17. CANCELLATIONS – Before any cancellation is made through a booking site, Guest is required to notify Owner before contacting Guest’s booking site. This allows Owner the opportunity to resolve any issues beforehand. There are no refunds for Guest cancellation, except if Guest booking site reflects an alternative policy. Owner may allow rescheduling if the revised dates are available and are at equal or greater pricing, or a rate adjustment can be made. If for any reason, Owner must cancel Guest’s reservations, all amounts previously paid by Guest will be 100% refunded via form of payment it was originally received unless Owner and Guest agree otherwise. Owner will not be responsible for any expenses incurred related to the cancellation, including, but not limited to, booking fees, airfare, transportation or alternative housing or rental costs previously or subsequently booked.
18. Guest acknowledges that they have been advised by Owner to arrange adequate personal insurance coverage for all members of his/her group to cover all travel, personal risks/injuries and liabilities, lost or stolen property, any cancellation or any other similar event. Owner is not responsible for any costs related to any of these instances and no refund of rental amounts will be made as a result of any of these instances.
19. The Owners are not responsible for the loss, damage or theft of personal belongings of the guest. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the premises.
20. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – An initial supply of bed linens, bath and kitchen towels, trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, and hand soap are included in the rental property; however, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Depending on length of stay or personal usage, Guest may need to purchase additional paper or cleaning products.
21. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BOOKING SITES. The terms and conditions of your booking site supersede any contradicting terms reflected herein. Guest is required to contact Owner with any issues with the contract or any other concerns before contacting their booking site. This allows Owners can address any issues and concerns Guest may have. All booking sites used by Owner allow for this supplementary contract and you may be asked to sign one. In no instance can Guest request a cancellation, refund or any other sort of action be taken as a result of Owner requesting Guest to sign an agreement.
22. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in and no refund will be given.
23. PARKING – Parking is limited to four (4) 2-axle vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Any campers, trailers, motor homes, or boats being parked on the property will be subject to an additional charge of not less than $30.00 per vehicle per night and must have prior written consent by Owner.
24. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS/CONSTRUCTION/UNFORSEEN EVENTS – No refunds will be given. We do not refund due to illness, business needs, weather, road conditions, on or off-site construction, political or military issues, city services issues, or any other reason or event. To protect against cancellations or early departure caused by unforeseeable events, we recommend that guests purchase trip cancellation insurance. In some instances, Owner may be able to offer a reschedule.
25. The Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Guest is responsible for their safety and that of their children and other guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the premises.
26. Dispute Resolution - If you, the Guest, reside in the United States, you and Owner agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof (collectively, "Disputes") will be settled by binding arbitration. You acknowledge and agree that you and Owner are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate as a plaintiff in any representative proceeding, such as but not limited to small claims court. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the "AAA Rules"). (The AAA Rules are available at (URL HIDDEN) or by calling the AAA at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).) The arbitration process will follow that set forth in the AAA rules. Each party will be responsible for paying their own fees regardless of outcome.
27. The guests and all others invited onto the property by you or your guests are bound by this agreement.
28. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
We do not rent to Spring Breakers.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.