Come & bask in this gorgeous, fresh new cottage, an ideal romantic getaway, a retreat from the city or just the place for that family holiday. Furnishings are stylish & comfortable & coastal themed. There's a wonderful living area to unwind in. The kitchen is delightful with many appliances, crockery and glasses. After strolling back from your swim, rinse off in the garden shower & sit back & relax in the beautiful private alfresco area.
•Wonderful corner position facing reserve & stream
•Opposite walkway to beach & creek
•Short stroll to café /shop
•Bedroom 1- queen size bed
•Bedroom 2- tri bed
•Oven, cooktop, microwave, fridge
•Bathroom- shower, vanity, toilet
•Laundry- washing machine, iron
•1 parking space
•Linen (sheets & towels) available for $25 per person
CURRARONG is a quaint village on the northern peninsula of Jervis Bay, surrounded by white sand beaches, a lagoon, bush rocky cliffs, headlands & national parks. Currarong is just a 2.5 hour drive from Sydney or 3 hours from Canberra. Currarong has a bowling club with a Chinese bistro & Zac's Seafood Cafe general store/ bottle shop for dine in or takeaway.
SO MANY THINGS TO DO
•Swim in the gentle waters of the creek & waterhole
•Wander the waterline with your dog
•Venture past the rock pool to Abraham's Bosom Beach
•Snorkel on the reef, paddle or go boating
•Surf at a choice of breaks
•Explore a wonderland of beaches, bush walks, cliff top lookouts & a shipwreck, all accessible to all ages, dog owners & bicycles.
•Spot whales & dolphins
•Try a tasty treat of fish & chips from the local cafe Zac's.
•Drive to nearby Jervis Bay & enjoy its beaches & coves & the lighthouse of Point Perpendicular.
•Callala Beach & Bay & Culburra Beach are each about a 20 minute drive with supermarkets with ample supplies, beaches & a golf course.
•A short drive to the north is the town of Berry, with knick-knack shopping & cafes.
•Slightly further is Kangaroo Valley with spectacular scenery, shopping & cafes.
•Heading south is the town of watching Huskisson, take a dolphin or whale cruise, more shopping & cafes, & many beaches.
1. The premises is to be used solely for holiday purposes.
2. Only the total number of adults/children as specified in the confirmation letter may stay at the premises although you are welcome to have a reasonable number of day guests visit the premises.
3. Guests and visitors must not create noise which is offensive to neighbouring properties, especially between 10pm-8am. Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the property, loss of rental and bond.
4. The Property is not a "party house" and any such activities are strictly prohibited and any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted at the property must not conflict with residential amenity and must comply with all other requirements.
5. You agree to keep the premises and its contents in clean and good condition and repair.
4. You must place your garbage in the relevant garbage bins.
5. For the enjoyment of others the premises is strictly non-smoking.
6. It is expected that guests will respect the property, and leave it in the same condition as at the time of entry.
We expect all guests will clean up after themselves on departure, which includes, but is not limited to, general rubbish, personal fridge and cupboard contents, general bathroom and kitchen clean up, BBQ etc
7. No pets may be taken by you to the premises unless we have given prior approval. In particular, you are required to clean up after all pets, especially pet hair in the cottage, and to keep them off all furniture and out of the bedrooms.
We strive to present the property in a clean & tidy way for the following guest, therefore if the cleaner needs to spend longer because of pets, then there will be an extra cleaning charge deducted from your bond.