Enjoy with family or a special one in an apartment designed for your comfort in Sunny Isles by Aventura. Convenient and stress free place with a beautiful balcony facing the ocean, 24 hour security and concierge, parking, pool, business center, convenience store, gym and much more!
Being across the street from the beach and just 5 min from Aventura Mall and hundreds of stores and restaurants the location is perfect! The reviews speak for themselves, rent from a Superhost!
(check for extra fees)
The apartment combines the best aspects of resort living (beautiful amenities such as the pool or the gym, 24 hour concierge and security personnel or the optional valet parking or restaurant) with the perks of apartment living (being a spacious 1000+ sq ft, private apartment featuring a large balcony with a FREE assigned parking spot, newly bought appliances, free internet access with wifi, full kitchen and designated dining place and much more!).
When it comes to furniture, everything is BRAND new, and the apartment counts with 2 queen size beds, a sofa that converts into a queen bed (sleeps comfortable 1 adult or 2 children) and another futon on the bedroom that could sleep one children. The house is adequately equipped for 5 adults including towels, silverware, glasses, pillows and so on while also having plastic dining sets for kids who are not ready to be using silverware or fragile items.
I sincerely hope this place exceeds all your expectations!
Feel free to check my other properties as well!
Upon checking in here, you will be given two key fobs that will allow for unrestricted access to the entire building.
For your convenience, I installed a keyless door entry system, that way you don't even need to be worrying about losing your keys.
Freely access the pool, gym, parking, market, laundry facilities, business center and more!
Also, we are steps away from both Heritage Park (which has plenty of attractions for kids) as well as the beach.
Interaction with guests
I am looking forward to meeting you! I will personally check you in at the property (as long as you don't arrive between 8pm and 8 am) and show you around. I will also email you a manual so you know what to expect
Other things to note
Cleaning is $100 to be paid in cash to the cleaning personnel.
Registration is $41.50 to be paid to the building upon arrival
Packages are $5 each starting October 1st payable to the building
First of all, enjoy your stay! :)
By booking this property you agree to the following additional charges:
1) Cleaning is payable in cash at $100 per stay to the cleaning personnel.
2) Registration is an additional $41.50 payable to the building per stay prior to your check in.
3) Packages (such as Amazon) will be received at a cost, starting at $5 per package.
4) This is a condominium building and like any other property on this site, occasionally there might be construction going on in a nearby unit. We are not responsible for inconveniences during working hours.
5) There is no smoking in the unit allowed. You will forfeit your security deposit if you smoke in the unit and could be charged additional fees to recover.
6) The number of guests shall reflect the maximum number of people in the property. Unannounced extra people (including children) could pose a failure to comply with city and fire department regulations as well as condominium regulations and will result in a non-refundable cancellation.
7) You release the owner and host of any and all legal responsibility and liability that could arise from the failure to use the property (including amenities and furniture) the way it was designed for.
8) The guest is responsible for inspecting the unit and reporting anything that is broken upon check-in, and will be determined responsible for any broken item that is in the property and wasn't reported within 2 hours of checking in.
9) This, like any other property on the site is portrayed in its best light by a verified Airbnb professional photographer, normal wear and tear (such as minor paint details, scratches on walls or anything of that nature) could be displayed on the interior since details are taken care every six months. If minor paint details or regular wear and tear of a property could affect your enjoyment of your stay, please do not book this or any of my listings.
10) Please don't assume things about the property, if something is important enough for you to cancel a reservation over, ASK ABOUT IT FIRST.
11) This is a residential complex and you shall respect your neighbors like they will respect you. Any noise complaint violation (issued between 10 pm and 9 am) can result in a non-refundable cancellation.
12) The condominium will place a $40 dollar hold on your card upon check-in as a deposit for two resort passes
13) The condominium will charge $5 per adult after the second one, per stay.
14) to expedite booking, please mention on your inquiry that you have read this rules and consent to the extra charges.
This host has 94 reviews for other properties.View other reviews