The apt is in a quite and residential area and just 100 mts form the beach!
From the terrace and the solarium you'll enjoy the spectacular view of both sea and mountains: that's a unique feature of Marina di Massa that I really love. Come and see!
L'appartamento si trova in un'ottima ubicazione vicino a tutti i servizi...e a soli 100 m dalla spiaggia! Vieni a scoprire la vista mozzafiato dei che dalla terrazza abbraccia monti e mare, uno spettacolo unico peculiare della zona.
It's at the 3rd floor (elevator): there is the entrance, a living room with access on the terrace, 2 bedrooms, 1 fully equipped large kitchen, 2 bathrooms with showers and a solarium.
The terrace and the solarium are wonderful for breakfast, lunch, happy hours and dinner. You'll enjoy the spectacular view of both sea and mountains: that's a unique feature of Marina di Massa that I really love.
The penthouse is entirely at your disposal and you'll have access to all the rooms.
You can use the private parking space or the external public one.
We have room for your bikes as well!
Other things to note
The building is 2 km from the highway.
From Massa Centro train station you can take the bus 60 or 61 to Piazza Betti (15 min) that is 5 mins away (on foot, 500mts) from the apt.
You can easily reach a lot of heritage sites.
Marina di Massa is 100 km from Florence and half way from Pisa and the Cinque Terre - it's a quite and strategic town from which you can easily reach a lot of touristic cities.
Intersting sites in the nearby are: the archaeological site of the Antica Luni, Carrara Exhibition center, Lucca, Massa, Colonnata (famous for its lard), Carrara marble quarries, Versilia and the world heritage site of Cinque Terre.
15 minutes drive you will find the exclusive town of Forte dei Marmi with its luxury shops and the famous market on Wednesdays and Sundays. Viareggio, famous for the Carnival is just 20 minutes away.
Do not miss the beautiful Pietrasanta with its art galleries and cultural or the beautiful Sarzana with antique shops and many cultural events like the "Festival della Mente" to "National market of antique furniture".
Please write me if you need further information :)
• Small sized pets are welcome! If you have any question about that, please ask me before booking.
• It's ok to smoke outside, but not allowed in the house.
• The check in time is flexible, but please remember to inform us as soon as you can about your arrival.
• Please use the laundry can for dirty sheets and towels.
• Usually you'll have to leave within the 10 am, but if there are no guests coming the same day you can stay longer! Please let us know when you’d like to check out.
• Gli animali di piccola taglia sono i benvenuti! Se hai domande a riguardo, scrivici prima di prenotare.
• E' permesso fumare all'esterno, ma non nei locali interni.
• L'orario del check-in è flessibile, ma ricordati di farci sapere il prima possibile quando intendi arrivare.
• Utilizza gli appositi cesti per la biancheria sporca (lenzuola e asciugamani)
• Normalmente dovrai lasciare l'appartamento entro le 10, ma se non ci sono altri ospiti in arrivo potresti stare più a lungo! Facci sapere al momento del check-in.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm Andrea, I love music and motors.
I have a beautiful wife, 1 son and 2 daughters. We're a large family and we'll be happy to host you...