Our "Oasis of Bohemian Comfort" is naturally clothing-optional and nudists friendly. Please take the time to read the house rules and description. The location of "Naked Palms" is perfect. You can easily walk to many great restaurants, cinema, mall. If you go to YouTube and type in Naked Palms in the search browser you'll see a cool drone video of the house and neighborhood.
Relax. Be yourself. Have fun.
Remember, this is a naturist, nudist, clothing-optional environment. Enjoy the Lifestyle.
- This listing is for TWO PERSONS MAXIMUM ONLY.
- Smoking is allowed OUTSIDE only
- No small children or pets.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FOOD OR DRINK IN THE GUEST ROOM, water being the ONLY exception. Please eat/drink at the dining table or outside on the deck in the private, secluded, clothing-optional back yard.
- Kitchen is for simple tasks such as coffee, yogurt, fruit, etc...NOT for preparing full meals.
- Linens and towels are NOT changed on a daily basis. Guests staying 4 or more days may request linens to be complimentary laundered during their stay.
- Bathroom is not serviced on a daily basis.
- Laundry facility is available for guest use, for those who book for 3 or more days. Complimentary liquid soap, bleach and fabric softener provided.
- I usually go to bed around 12 midnight and get up at 7:30am. You are welcome to come and go as you please, just use common sense and be respectful.
- Only confirmed guests are welcomed. Please DO NOT bring others to my house without discussing it with me first. I will most likely be OK with it, just be considerate and respectful and ask.
- ABSOLUTELY NO USE OF MY PERSONAL COMPUTER.
- TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS AND WATER SPIGOTS AFTER USE.
- A $25.00 (TWENTY FIVE DOLLAR) CASH CLEANING FEE IS COLLECTED AT GUEST ARRIVAL AND PAYABLE BY U.S. CURRENCY ONLY. THIS FEE IS FOR THE CLEANING OF THE GUEST ROOM AND BATHROOM. If you choose to use the common areas of the house, please pick up after yourself.
Rule #1 relax. have fun. be yourself. sleep well. don't drink cheap beer.
Rule #2 Clothing is optional inside, outside, everywhere on the property except the hot tub where naked is the only option.
Rule #3 If you use it, you clean it and put it away.
Rule #4 TV in the living room is reserved for the owners.
Rule #5 $25 USD cash cleaning fee is due upon arrival.
Rule #6 Only confirmed guests are welcomed.
Rule #7 Absolutely no use of my personal computer. We have wi-fi. Remind me to give you the password so you can use your iPads and laptops and smartphones and whatever else might connect to it.
Rule #8 Please turn of lights when not in use and also please make sure to close the door when you go outside.
Rule #9 Laundry privileges available to guests staying 3+ nights
Rule #10 Communication in any relationship is the key to success. Please stay in touch before (and after) your visit. Let me know your travel plans (flight info, renting a car or not, etc..) so I will know when you plan to arrive at Naked Palms. I'm not the kind of guy who sits at home all day waiting for guests to arrive. Not when I could be at the beach or casino. I will always try to accommodate early/late arrivals and special requests. If you're celebrating a special occasion please let me know. I always available if you need help, directions, suggestions or if you get locked up and you need someone to bail you out. My cell is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Stay naked and I'll see you in the Naked Palms Tiki Hut.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
ME: Please call me GRINGO. My real age is 42 but I usually lie and say 37. I am from the rural southern part of Virginia but I've been in FTL since April 2001. I DO NOT COOK. I eat every meal in restaurants. I go to the beach every morning, rain or shine, at 815/830 to get coffee and watch the waves. What's the point of living in South Florida if you don't love the sea? I'm sarcastic, witty, fun, outgoing, I speak fluent Spanish, my friends call me Gringo, I'm a nudist/naturist unless it's cold outside. What else am I supposed to put here so you'll feel like you know me? I have a twin brother. I could NEVER be a vegetarian. I like the idea of yoga, but that shit is hard and my belly gets in the way. I'm tired of typing about myself, if you have a specific question, just ask.
If I'm not naked on the beach or chillin' in the backyard Naked Palms Tiki Hut, you can probably find me at a blackjack table at the Hard Rock Casino in Hollywood (12 miles from my home).
You can see a video of my place on YouTube