A perfect choice for families or groups of friends.
The expansive layout, features open plan lounge/dining/kitchen & massive balcony upstairs.
Downstairs is a second large lounge room (perfect for children!) as well as two separate wings, each with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom.
The House is on a quiet street, a stone's throw to the beach and shopping centre.
WINTER SPECIAL- ENJOY NOON CHECK-OUT!
This stylish house has a wow factor .... check out the photos!!
With 5 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms and two separate living areas, the spacious house is generously sized.
It is located 800m from beach and Woolworths shopping centre.
-Master Bedroom with Ensuite.
-Lounge Room, Dining Room, Kitchen and large balcony with views.
-Front Wing has 2 Bedrooms with Queen Beds & a bathroom with bath & shower.
-Rear Wing has a large Lounge room, 2 Bedrooms (1 with Queen Bed, the other a Double Bed plus a single bed bunk) as well as a spacious bathroom
Outdoor decking and secure backyard
- Also there is a laundry with washing machine, sink & clothes drier.
Each booking is for the entire house, with keys kept on site enabling flexible check-in time.
There is ample parking on the driveway (easily fits 4 cars) and the street has no parking restrictions. (The garage is not for guest use)
- there is a bus stop one block away, that connects to Geelong and neighboring towns
Guests have access to the entire house, excluding the garage.
Interaction with guests
Guests are welcome to contact me prior to and during their stays if they have any questions or issues.
Other things to note
* There are 4 Queen Beds, 1 Double Bed and a Single Bed Bunk.
* Doonas, Pillows and Blankets are included in your tariff.
* You will need to bring your own bed linen (fitted, flat & pillow cases) as well as towels.
LINEN HIRE IS AVAILABLE (excluding Summer Holidays!)
BASIC HIRE costs $15 per bedroom (so $75 total) for Fitted & Flat Bedsheets, Pillow Cases & Bath Towels, however you will have to make your own beds.
For an additional $10 per bedroom, I can arrange for beds to be made for you.
- A condition of your stay is that you respect both the house and my neighbours.
- Unruly/destructive behavior will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave.
- Please be mindful of how much noise you are making at all times and in particular if you are outdoors at night.
- At the end of your stay, we ask that you leave the house in a good state (benches/surfaces wiped clean, rubbish removed & dishes put away)